AP 7600

Good find, Mike.  The problem they describe might be that no prices are set in the machine.  If that's the case and the machine loses it's prices then the battery is bad on the board.  Good luck with it.

Good find, Mike.  The problem they describe might be that no prices are set in the machine.  If that's the case and the machine loses it's prices then the battery is bad on the board.  Good luck with it.

The board in a AP7000 does not have a battery - it used a non-volatile ram chip to store the prices.

Sorry TC, I beat you to it!

It does need painting and a general cleaning.

I'm glad I kept some spare rollers off those AP 4000 I scrapped. It needs them!

I'll see if I can work some magic on it a little prayer! lol!

;D  ;D

I hate 4:00 PM traffic in Baton Rouge TC!

Sorry TC, I beat you to it!

It does need painting and a general cleaning.

I'm glad I kept some spare rollers off those AP 4000 I scrapped. It needs them!

I'll see if I can work some magic on it a little prayer! lol!

;D  ;D

I hate 4:00 PM traffic in Baton Rouge TC!

If the rollers are shot, that would explain the "make another selection" message - the trays aren't connecting properly.

I found the problem with machine.

Board.

022-1.jpg

Also what keeps the key pad from pushing in from door when it is locked in place?

th_023.jpg

Sorry for the large picture of board.

I put a spare one board I had from the AP 6600 when it came out of storage unit and it turns the spirals only two at a time when I press keys.

So I know that board is bad.

cajun

There is a bracket that mounts to the right side of the sliding panel that holds it up against the door. If yours is missing I can send you one. If you need a spare board I also have those in stock.

There is a bracket that mounts to the right side of the sliding panel that holds it up against the door. If yours is missing I can send you one. If you need a spare board I also have those in stock.

I will get back with you tomorrow AZ, They was a bunch of brackets in door and bottom of machine.

I just might have bracket already.

I will text you if I do need a board.

Thanks AZ!

I will get back with you tomorrow AZ, They was a bunch of brackets in door and bottom of machine.

I just might have bracket already.

I will text you if I do need a board.

Thanks AZ!

Guys that move the machines pull that bracket so the machine will clam shell through a 35" door

That is the best, biggest picture of a board I've ever seen. I can't stop staring at it. I want to use it for my background picture on my desktop.

It's official...Allen is 'board'!!!

Archived