Costco

Building one in Lafayette, what do they offer for vending?

Did check out their web site, didn't see much except some thing called Dirty Chips. LOL!

cajun

Costco is only good for sodas sometimes.  The worst part is their sales always have limits - right now you can buy 3 club packs (32 each) of Coke for $8 a case which won't get me through my first stop.  They don't carry much in the way of vendable snacks.

Moondog is correct in the very slim vending variety.  There will be multipacks of candy and the cellophane wrapped chip boxes and sometimes there are cookies in multipacks elsewhere around the store but they don't group anything together for vending.  The exception is the Costco Business Center store model of which we have one here in Phoenix.  It actually has a pretty good variety for vending needs and fairyly centralized in that store (though none of the many varieties of water is vendible) but I can't vouch for the prices as I don't shop for any products.  You will probably have a normal store so things will be scattered about.

I so wish I had a Sam's nearby.  I get by with a Costco/Vistar combination attack.  Candy, Soda, Energy drinks and some crackers/cookies at Costco and the rest from Vistar.  By the way, Dirty chips are really good, particularly the cracked pepper and salt ones.  They are a Zapps brand, so Cajun should already be familar with them I suppose!

We have no Sams, so I am all costco with Walmart and grocery as backup.  36 and 48 boxes of candy bars, variety packs of chips.  Mine only carries pepsi products currently for cans.  No soda bottles, although gatorade, waters, etc.  The challenge with Costco is they are always changing what they carry.  Suddenly they just stopped carrying Baby Ruth, no reason.  Although I am still a rookie, need to figure out Vistar or some other sort of food distributor.  Memberships are 50-100 annual, but you get cash back on purchases.   

I so wish I had a Sam's nearby.  I get by with a Costco/Vistar combination attack.  Candy, Soda, Energy drinks and some crackers/cookies at Costco and the rest from Vistar.  By the way, Dirty chips are really good, particularly the cracked pepper and salt ones.  They are a Zapps brand, so Cajun should already be familar with them I suppose!

Never seen them before, I'll check them out when Costco opens.

Costco just opened  here in Queensland, Australia 5 minutes from where I reside and their prices are not great for vending, although if your running short on medium bars from mars and nestle they are cheap. 

Archived