What Type of Machine is This?

Veteran78

Ok, I started this post hoping I could post a picture of the machine in question. How do I post a picture into this thread?

In one of the locations I acquired, found this machine. I'm not able to find a data plate for what this type/model machine this is. Anyone know what this machine is? Is there a user manual available?

I have no clue what that machine is... but I can tell you that you probably don't want it.

I thought it was an old SavamCo. But I couldn't find a data plate at all. I seen the Venex name, but couldn't find anything on the net for a user manual to change prices and etc.

It doesn't appear to even have a bill acceptor.  I wouldn't invest a nickel in this machine, get something with a validator in it - you'll find that your sales will increase dramatically

You don't want to waste a single penny on that old Venex machine.  It's only worth scrap metal with no parts or tech support existing for it.

Holy Cow - you're saying that even you don't have any parts for this machine?  Another myth shattered  ;D  ;D  ;D

You don't want to waste a single penny on that old Venex machine.  It's only worth scrap metal with no parts or tech support existing for it.

Noted...I guess I'll have to swap this machine out. Thanks!

I can't remember if Venex and Savamco were the same or similar.  There is a Savamco programming manual I put in the Downloads section that might help you.  This would help if the machine is working and you needed to program something.  If you need parts though, you won't find any.

I can't remember if Venex and Savamco were the same or similar.  There is a Savamco programming manual I put in the Downloads section that might help you.  This would help if the machine is working and you needed to program something.  If you need parts though, you won't find any.

Thanks, I had seen the manual yesterday. Yes, it is working. But I would like to swap it out eventually, just could justify it right now if it's making money.

Thanks, I had seen the manual yesterday. Yes, it is working. But I would like to swap it out eventually, just could justify it right now if it's making money.

Parts it out to Randy (AZ) it could make a fine addition to his  "Emporium of the Odd and Unusual"  ;D  ;D  ;D

I can't remember if Venex and Savamco were the same or similar.

Venex was made in McGregor Minnesota which was the home of Savamco. Here is a link to one of their patents.

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=5&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PTXT&s1=venex&OS=venex&RS=venex

Venex was made in McGregor Minnesota which was the home of Savamco. Here is a link to one of their patents.

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=5&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PTXT&s1=venex&OS=venex&RS=venex

Thanks, I appreciate that! I'll give the manual a try that Randy uploaded.

it's a venex model 17 - otherwise known as savamco. it was made for the canadian market but never really sold up there so they refitted it to the us / mex market where it still never caught on. it should have a knock out panel for a dbv but it really aint worth putting anywhere anymore.

unless you have a location you don't like and want to abuse a little

Thank you for posting this! Im new to vending and came across this machine, but had no idea how to program it.

Archived