thoughts on Dixie Narco

terry

I have chance to purchase 2 Dixie-Narco 276-E7 soda machines what are your thoughts on these machines

If you need a small stacker,then this would be the one to get.  I don't own one but have heard nothing but good reviews on them.  This is a rare machine around here as it'll fit into a much smaller space than the full size machines, so a good one to have in your quiver.  The quality of the Dixie stacker models is great - I really like the 501e's I own.  This would be a good machine to get if the price is right and you can get by on the smaller capacity (276 12 oz cans)

Only 6 selections doesn’t give your customers much of a selection.

The low capacity of this machine means you will be doubling up some selection or servicing the machine so often that profit becomes unlikely.

The best plan is to find a 368 or 501 and avoid the combo and mini machines.

If you installed them side by side then you have a plan with a profit potential.

If they are cooling and come with usable coin mech and BA it is a low price.

Walt

Only 6 selections doesn’t give your customers much of a selection.

The low capacity of this machine means you will be doubling up some selection or servicing the machine so often that profit becomes unlikely.

The best plan is to find a 368 or 501 and avoid the combo and mini machines.

If you installed them side by side then you have a plan with a profit potential.

If they are cooling and come with usable coin mech and BA it is a low price.

Walt

From what I saw, these are 276-E's, not 276's Walta.

Most of the time you find 2 wide and 4 narrow columns.

Sometimes you find a big Coke button running both wide columns and 4 small buttons for the rest.

The E models are deeper and will allow 2 deep 20 oz bottles.

Most Es are multi price machine but there is the chance you will find the rare single price.

http://www.amequipmentsales.com/refurb_dixienarco276b.htm

Walta

Most of the time you find 2 wide and 4 narrow columns.

Sometimes you find a big Coke button running both wide columns and 4 small buttons for the rest.

The E models are deeper and will allow 2 deep 20 oz bottles.

Most Es are multi price machine but there is the chance you will find the rare single price.

http://www.amequipmentsales.com/refurb_dixienarco276b.htm

Walta

Personally, Every 276e that I have ever seen had 6 narrow and 1 wide column. I have never seen any other configuration.

The three 276E machines I have all have narrow columns.

One is a coke mp.

One is a RC cola single price

One is a Pepsi mp.

I must have older models?

cajun

The RC Cola was my first 276E, paid $150 for it.

Bought used rotors from AZ because of slop in hole in front of rotor.

Terry make sure you test machine with product.

All three of mine had problems of not vending properly.

The D-slot in front of rotor where motor slips into was a little of of shape.

Causing miss vends after the first can dropped then none then two would drop.

cajun

I'm a fan of them. they fit about anywhere and they share almost all of the same components of other dixie machines, plus with less selections its easier to explain why you don't carry diet anything, since diet don't sell at all haha. At least for me. I especially like the 276E machines, just not too good for a huge account.

tn_gallery_4449_153_2128665.jpg

What my DN 276E machines look like, seven narrow columns.

cajun

Cajun, that must be the special swamp version, made that way so the Sinalods can't squeeze in there  ;D  ;D  ;D

So I don't have to eat crow. LOL I have refurbished, sold, worked on, moved hundreds of 276-E's and I haven't to this day seen one or even heard of one with a double column in it. I don't know how you could fit 6 wide rotors in one and still have room for a double column. If you make room for that double column it wouldn't have the same footprint. Has to be a different model number.  

So I don't have to eat crow. LOL I have refurbished, sold, worked on, moved hundreds of 276-E's and I haven't to this day seen one or even heard of one with a double column in it. I don't know how you could fit 6 wide rotors in one and still have room for a double column. If you make room for that double column it wouldn't have the same footprint. Has to be a different model number.  

Maybe if you found a particularly plump one laying beside the road - you could wash it down with some of Cajun's White Lightning  ;D  ;D  ;D

I think I am completely mistaken. Upon thinking about my 276's, they all have 7 narrow columns. I'm so used to a 501E, I'm turning crazy.

Too much thinking about Dixies  ;D  ;D  ;D  Time to stick a fork in this conversation

Maybe if you found a particularly plump one laying beside the road - you could wash it down with some of Cajun's White Lightning  ;D  ;D  ;D

Too much thinking about Dixies  ;D  ;D  ;D  Time to stick a fork in this conversation

So you want to start up a Royal?

088.gif 088.gif 088.gif

cajun

Archived