The competition

57thTom

5800's, each shelf has 9 slots that can hold 9 cans or 8 20 oz bottles.  It's a lot of machine and won't fit thru standard doorways.  There is a smaller model, DN3800, that only has 7 slots across, so the cabinet is narrow enough to get in most places.  Easy to load, no shims or package setup issues.... excellent equipment.

If I went into a location with 2 bevmaxes and ANY snack machine for 10 women plus some staff, I would look them dead in the eye and tell them that they have better equipment than I can offer and wish them luck.

The location is worth a good laugh though.

In house probation and rehab. Programs come and go. Things are good for a while, as in months or years, then a lull.

What I can't figure out is the water in the bottom of that machine. This is Flint and water is everywhere on the states dime.

5 hours ago, Golfdogs said:

Maybe the operator is getting the water for free from the state, too!

When the state and the charities first started to distribute bottled water people tried to return packs of water to stores for refund. I doubt Canteen would try that. I wonder if that machine is still a Pepsi asset.  That would also explain the Deja Blue in the other machine.

I work at the men's facility and we take delivery of two pallets of water from the state every week. Staff transfers one half of a pallet to the other buildings. Water is free here. It also has a shelf life.

I am filling two Vendo 511 with about 300 cans a week at the men's facility. It seems a more profitable location.

1 hour ago, 57thTom said:

I wonder if that machine is still a Pepsi asset.  That would also explain the Deja Blue in the other machine.

They might be assets but I don't know what the Deja Blue would have to do with it.  DeJa Blue is a 7up product.   If anything, I would say the Dr Pepper machine is a 7up asset and the Aquafina is obviously a Pepsi asset, but who would put Coke products in a Pepsi asset and not 7up products too?

Dr Pepper/7-up one label. I sort cans for return to Sam's Club. Dr Pepper and Vernors go in the same bag with 7-up.

Pepsico labels go in another bag.

All Coca Cola brands go in another bag.

There are only a few big bottlers.

I know which bottlers produce what, I'm just confused about your statement. Curious really. But what does deja blue in the Dr pepper machine have to do with the aquafina machine being a Pepsi asset.  Just curious.  It can really only be determined with a serial number.  But having coke products in a Pepsi asset is definitely more of a bad idea than having 7up products in there. And they probably are assets.

Of course. A lot of vendors are guilty of putting foreign products in assets. I know why they do it. I just would have expected them to put only Pepsi products in the aquafina machine. Pepsi isn't lenient around here. 7up is a little more lenient.

Archived