sandwich machines

Ok I have 2 nursing home breakrooms im replacing the current vendor with snack, soda, and cold food machines. These will be my first 2 cold food machines..I do frozen food but not refrigerated food. My question is what should I put in these machines and where do I buy my sandwiches and what not.  I know I can do milks, juices, and energy drinks on bottom selections.. large.amsss.JPG.b9af8a15c06159ca297b98a768d6f042.JPG

You can't do food in that AMS unless it's got a health sensor in it.  The spirals in this one are also for snacks so this is probably just a soda/snack combo without a health safety sensor in it.  If you want to do an AMS for cold food then you need a Visi Combo which has a larger compressor and the required health control to turn the vend circuit off if the temperature rises above 40-42 degrees for too long.

yes its same picture as before. i bought it and just kept it in storage. I actually have 2 of the same machines now. the display when it comes on says ams II food. the spirals are big enough for sandwiches I guess its just a bad picture. I read the manual and played with the machine today and it has the health sensor in it.

I plan to do drinks on bottom 2 rows then food on top but having a issue thinking of ideas. so far i come up with lunch ables, yogurt....

I always suggest moving them to a central location in this type of facility because the residents ( old people) and visitors will have access to them and not just the employees, the residents eat candy bars like there going out of style at my nursing homes.

This is the biggest nursing home in our area for miles. Pepsi Food service has the account now but they switched to us FINALLY cause we are local. Its a no commission stop. The machines are not in a break room but actually in a big room that used to be a conference room..residents, staff and vistors have access to the units. Pepsi has a 20 oz machine, a can unit, snack unit, and cold food machine so we are placing the same to keep them happy.

Archived