Has anyone on here successfully purchased anything from AZ Vendor?

ABCVending

Probably screwing something up on my end - but been told multiple times to email rbepic4gatgmaildotcom for a part and then heard nothing.

AZVendor - do you have a website or Ebay/Amazon store up and running that you would prefer to use? 

Maybe your email service is kicking my emails straight to the junk file?

More than happy to throw $$$ at someone that contributes as much information as you do to the Vendiscuss site, but gotta connect with you to do it.

ABC

1 hour ago, lacanteen said:

So what are you looking for? Someone else might have it. 

Refrigeration deck for a DN 5591 - the one that needs to be replaced has two condensor fans but am good with the newer single fan version if that will work (anyone confirm this - does it need to be modded?)

Did have another member step up and say they had one, but since AZ offered first, figured I'd try to connect with him one more time.

ABC

On 9/12/2017 at 2:55 PM, ABCVending said:

Probably screwing something up on my end - but been told multiple times to email rbepic4gatgmaildotcom for a part and then heard nothing.

AZVendor - do you have a website or Ebay/Amazon store up and running that you would prefer to use? 

Maybe your email service is kicking my emails straight to the junk file?

More than happy to throw $$$ at someone that contributes as much information as you do to the Vendiscuss site, but gotta connect with you to do it.

ABC

He's not the fastest with response times but I would trust his machines a lot!

Archived