USAT Billing

Just saw this message on my USAT homepage.....

**Important Notice**
USAT has absorbed a series of new interchange and assessment fees from the card associations (AMEX, Discover, MasterCard and Visa) and our processor over the past 12-18 months that increased the overall cost for USAT to process your credit and debit card transactions. Despite this, USAT has NOT increased your card processing rates. To collect these increased card processing costs, USAT will be charging a one-time assessment fee for each cashless device whereby USAT will be processing your card transactions. Please feel free to call our Customer Support at 888-561-4748 should you have any questions on this fee.

Same message in my account. This should be fun. They'll charge whatever they feel like then we'll have to argue with them to get the right charges placed I'm sure.

Really getting sick of USA Tech. It's always something. Last 2 months they billed me an extra $2000 for units that were returned but pending check in at their RMA system. Was a big run around to get the missing funds into my account.

PS all the units that were returned were by the request of USA tech. The units would say "currently unable to accept a card" then shut down for 5 mins. I fought with them for a month before they agreed the problem was on their end not mine. So they sent me a new series of telemetry units and I had to manually replace all the bad ones and send them back. Super frustrating fighting with them about the issue being on their end only for them to say "its on our end and we can't fix it." </rant>

6 hours ago, lacanteen said:

I have 3200 active units and another 500 in hibernation. I don't want to look

I don't blame you!  Kinda surprised a big customer like you didn't get some additional notice; that could eat up quite a bit of your sales deposit when they pull it out....

On 03/10/2017 at 11:38 AM, lacanteen said:

have 3200 active units and another 500 in hibernation. I don't want to look

We were charged $180. Have 114 out and 8 more waiting. Would hate to be canteen right now

Archived