How do you remove a full size snack machine from a pallet?

OMG! My first vending machine came on a pallet. I struggled with it for two days. Slowly rocked it off the edge then tilted the machine and slid the pallet out. Then I discovered it was a two piece pallet that was designed to be removed 1/2 at a time. 🤣🤣

Hahaha.  I think we have all been through this random problem as a vendor.  If any of you haven't, you will eventually.  Hopefully this doesn't sound bad, as I want to help anyone on here if/when I can, but I kind of want you to struggle like I did.  We have done it 10-15 times now over the years and there's really no method to our madness.  We just get the thing off as well as we can.  Sometimes they are pinned, tied, bolted down to the pallet and would survive a tornado.  Good luck with it.

Yet another weird problem/job that people don't realize we vendors go through.  Everyone just sees you get the money out of the machine.  They don't see you wrestling a machine off a pallet.  

2 hours ago, CapitalCityVendingLLC said:

Yet another weird problem/job that people don't realize we vendors go through.  Everyone just sees you get the money out of the machine.  They don't see you wrestling a machine off a pallet.  

Easy money they say...

It never ceases to amaze me how the SAME customers will criticize me NOT only for being in an industry that "probably doesn't make much money" but ALSO for "charging too much" for products.  I mean.. it's like they want me to charge higher prices because they feel sorry for me and then simultaneously want a discount because I make a profit lol.  You do REAL work and make REAL money.

-Rant over.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived