Nayax: The good, bad, and ugly

lacanteen

Hi everyone! I just started with my first vending machine, and have been reading along trying to educate myself as much as I can. 

I have a question about setting up my product map with MDB codes. Thing is that the vending machine i operate has a rotating drum with a little window that opens upon payment. When I look at my last sales in the Nayax App it doesn't give me mdb codes (it'll say (0=16.00) where the 0 should be the mdb code for the compartment). Weirdly enough there's one sale where a code does appear. 

Do I have to do something to let the machine know to map out the different compartments? 

The machine is a Crane Shopper 2. Hopefully someone here will be able to help me in this little pickle. 

Cheers! 

On 10/3/2022 at 5:02 PM, darkinthepark said:

Hello Harry....I see you mentioned "EasiFit".  Is this currently available?  If not, when do you plan on it being released?  Which MEI bill acceptors will it work on?  The 2000 series or only the new Talos units?

Hi Darkinthepark.

2500,2700 and talos.

Please as always, ask me any questions.

Harry Kozlovsky
Senior Director of Solution Support, Nayax

harry@nayax.com
410-302-9015 (text as well)

Thanks

5 hours ago, OlgasCheese said:

Hi everyone! I just started with my first vending machine, and have been reading along trying to educate myself as much as I can. 

I have a question about setting up my product map with MDB codes. Thing is that the vending machine i operate has a rotating drum with a little window that opens upon payment. When I look at my last sales in the Nayax App it doesn't give me mdb codes (it'll say (0=16.00) where the 0 should be the mdb code for the compartment). Weirdly enough there's one sale where a code does appear. 

Do I have to do something to let the machine know to map out the different compartments? 

The machine is a Crane Shopper 2. Hopefully someone here will be able to help me in this little pickle. 

Cheers! 

Why would your first vending machine be a cold food machine?  Those are usually loss leaders in large accounts, so what gives?

• Like 1

We haven't operated any shopper food machines in many years, but I remember problems with item sales accuracy. Our VMS at the time would only give us vends per shelf, not per pocket. Not sure how Nayax handles it.