Help identifying machine

Hi everyone, new member here. I have just purchased a few machines, and need help identifying one of them, it is the one pictured in this post. The part just behind the coin slot which guides the coins to the counter is missing. The person who owned it before me had a makeshift solution which was jammed. No surprise that it jammed. I removed it, and now have a gap between the coin slot and the rest of the machine. I need to start by just identifying the machine, then go from there. Thanks for any help!

IMG_0859.jpeg

You guys are awesome to step in and help a newbie, it's much appreciated!

I can't seem to find the difference between the 147 and the 167. I would go to the machine and look for model # and what not, but I'm now stuck at home with a positive Covid test. I'd love to get this ordered and have parts ready for the machine when I'm free to roam. 

The first one listed above is super cheap, so I'll probably get that one coming for now. 

Thanks again!

That looks like it has a full cut-out for the validator so it's probably a 157 or 167.

The 157 and 167 both have newer boards than the 147.  The 157 may have shelf with pins OR it may have shelf harnesses.  The shelf harnesses, while not perfect, are typically much better to have than the pins so you don't deal with the "Tray Unlatched" error which leaves entire trays unable to vend.  The 167 should have shelf harnesses.  The 157 can be upgraded to be practically the same as a 167.  Regardless, the 157 and 167 era machines are very solid machines with not too many setbacks.  The 147 is a pretty obsolete model that isn't worth putting out in service much anymore unless you add a retrofit shelf kit AND retrofit control board.  It can be difficult to justify the costs of upgrading a 147 instead of a newer refurbished machine.

Personally, I am getting rid of 147s but keeping 148 (4-wide version) only if it looks fantastic.  

Thank you! I'm hoping it's the 157/167. It appears to be a solid machine other than the missing coin chute. I've ordered it, so as soon as it's here and I'm done quarantining, I'll get it replaced and put back in service. I'm excited to get going on this venture. I have 5 other machines, 2 of which I need to have the refrigerant serviced. 

Thanks again for helping the newbie! I hope to contribute here one day as well. 

As a note, the chute attaches to the gray coin slot with 2 screws and 2 cup washers. The hardware might be missing and/or the mounting holes on the coin slot are broken and unusable. If so, let us know and I'll get those to you. 

On 1/6/2022 at 6:47 AM, lacanteen said:

As a note, the chute attaches to the gray coin slot with 2 screws and 2 cup washers. The hardware might be missing and/or the mounting holes on the coin slot are broken and unusable. If so, let us know and I'll get those to you. 

I'll probably be needing this hardware. How can I go about getting it? Do you happen to know sizes? Thanks! 

19 hours ago, sshadowssin said:

I'll probably be needing this hardware. How can I go about getting it? Do you happen to know sizes? Thanks! 

You won't find that hardware easily outside of vending. Email me your mailing address and I'll send what you need. 

gbruss <at> mmsalescompany <dot> com

Fix the 2 symbols in <>