My location does not want much snacks

Good Morning 

My location is mechanic shop and does not want chocolates or cake in the machine. They even told me not to put water in because they are already purchasing them. Any suggestions on popular items to sell. I have Energy drinks chips. protein packs, and crackers  sodas and they are good on all that I have even added Chex mix and I'm kind of stuck on what else I should try. Gatorade didn't sell well at all at this location. Positive Vibes only thank you for your input looking forward to learning from everyone.

1 hour ago, Kimberly Kimble said:

And you are probably right I just had been working with them because they were my second location. They are very sweet guys but never offer any suggestions when I ask or put out surveys for it so Im not sure how to handle them. Thank you for your input

If they don't request much it's because there isn't much they'd like that you would have.  I'm assuming you out a combo machine in which is very popular with newbies and very unpopular among seasoned veterans.  Chalk it up to "They aren't buying enough" and try to find a new location with more people.  If you're willing to try to provide what people want and listen to them, take that attitude to a location with 40+ employees and try to win it over

• Like 1

you might consider offering things that aren't food or drink.   I'd be looking around to see what consumables they use.  Like mixing in gloves, earplugs, phone charger, replacement bits for cordless screwdrivers, batteries for flashlights, etc.    If they avoid surveys, you should consider just watching them a bit to see what is getting used and needs replenished. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Vendo Mike said:

Exactly...if it were a vending repair shop I'd have 2 rows of 11/32" nut-drivers.   I've absentmindedly left more of those in and on machines than I care to admit.

I was thinking the same thing.  I don't need any 10mm sockets lol.  Give me some deep 11/32 sockets though!!  I have OCD about my sockets!!

• 3 weeks later...