How To Make My Machine Credit Card Ready? AP 6600

thepack96

First time buying parts here for my first machine. The machine is the Automatic Products 6600 / AP6600 and I want to make it compatible with Nayax preferably. I'm just curious where do you guys buy the parts/kits for this from? And what exactly are the parts that I need? I know I'd need to upgrade the board, the bill acceptor and coin mech but is there anything else?

Out of all the advise I've gotten with my AP 5000 I would have to suggest using it until it dies and then replace it. I'm not sure how much newer you machine is than my machine but I wouldn't waste the $1,000 to upgrade it your better  off using that money to get a referb 

That's just a converter.  It will enable you to use a card reader but it will be the same old control board.  Plus, you HAVE to replace the coin me h and validator with mdb ones. 

An inone kit replaced the board completely.  You don't have to replace the mech or validator.

They can end up costing about the same depending on what you want it to do, but the inone kit is a much much better investment.

7 hours ago, TheMageLives said:

Out of all the advise I've gotten with my AP 5000 I would have to suggest using it until it dies and then replace it. I'm not sure how much newer you machine is than my machine but I wouldn't waste the $1,000 to upgrade it your better  off using that money to get a referb 

The AP 5000 is not worth putting money into because it is older, with design flaws and very low capacity.

The 6000 and 7000 series are still worth putting money into because they are more modern in design with higher capacity.

• Like 1