Kickstart?

I’ve been in this business a few years and I want to get a website and implement seo/google ads etc. I saw Kickstart 360’s webinar. Basically they build you a website and include Seo for like $1699. They also claim to provide 100 cold calls or whatever to find you locations which is great. However, I see they have some bad reviews a few years back about people paying for locations and not getting any. I haven’t spoken to them yet but seo is expensive and seems like a decent deal. Has anyone had a positive experience with them? 

3 minutes ago, Vendo Mike said:

I would trust and rely on your own sweat and work rather than staking my business's success on a location service. You're better off growing your business through meeting business owners and selling your service directly.   

That’s what I’ve been doing for the last 6 years. I need a website/seo. I was just wondering if anyone used they’re seo service before. I could care less about them cold calling. 

set up a fb page, it much easier, and no seo costs, domain cost is about $50 to 100 for 10 years.... www.yourbigfatvendingbusiness.com ect sorry i already bought this domain

:P

i have many and i am willing to sell

btw, hard work and sweat usually does the best job, this is not a business you really need to advertise, but good to be online for a presence so you can be found if needed, google me :) you'll see what i mean

Edited by NYCandyMaN

I would not pay anywhere near that for the service offered.  Look into building your own website on a platform like GoDaddy.com.  They will offer SEO tools there also, but the biggest thing you can do to get your site found is to be active on it and update it often.   Every time you update, the web crawlers relook at you and that keeps you near the top of the organic search.  Facebook is OK also but most people looking for vending will do a web search first, and that is where you need to be. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Southeast Treats said:

I would not pay anywhere near that for the service offered.  Look into building your own website on a platform like GoDaddy.com.  They will offer SEO tools there also, but the biggest thing you can do to get your site found is to be active on it and update it often.   Every time you update, the web crawlers relook at you and that keeps you near the top of the organic search.  Facebook is OK also but most people looking for vending will do a web search first, and that is where you need to be. 

Thank you for the insight.