Locators R Us Birthday and December Promo! :)

Locators R Us

Dearest Clients,

Thanksgiving is coming. But for us in Locators R Us, it also coincides with our birthday as a company. Although we’ve been locating for almost 6 years, last November 19, 2011 we started as new company serving different vendors across US. And wow! It’s been a year! :rolleyes:

I know that we have ups and downs like every other business does, but I want to THANK all our clients for the trust and faith they have in us and for giving us chance to deal with our shortcomings and most importantly for paying us even though we send late invoices. Lol! ;D

Thus we inform you that, in gratitude for doing business with us, you are entitled of a $5.00 OFF (for every machine/location) on your first 20 orders starting today until December 31, 2012.

The one year is a milestone for sure. But we know we have many more to come. And we look forward to doing business with you guys in years to come!

Meanwhile, let’s just continue doing business together.

Thank you and Good Luck to your vending business! ^-^

gallery_3165_90_66029.jpg

Sincerely,

Gale and Team LRU

Dearest Clients,

Thanksgiving is coming. But for us in Locators R Us, it also coincides with our birthday as a company. Although we’ve been locating for almost 6 years, last November 19, 2011 we started as new company serving different vendors across US. And wow! It’s been a year! :rolleyes:

I know that we have ups and downs like every other business does, but I want to THANK all our clients for the trust and faith they have in us and for giving us chance to deal with our shortcomings and most importantly for paying us even though we send late invoices. Lol! ;D

Thus we inform you that, in gratitude for doing business with us, you are entitled of a $5.00 OFF (for every machine/location) on your first 20 orders starting today until December 31, 2012.

The one year is a milestone for sure. But we know we have many more to come. And we look forward to doing business with you guys in years to come!

Meanwhile, let’s just continue doing business together.

Thank you and Good Luck to your vending business! ^-^

gallery_3165_90_66029.jpg

Sincerely,

Gale and Team LRU

congrats on reaching your milestone.

congratulations LRU, you guys have certainly set the bar for locators in my book. Already sent you another order the other day but will take advantage of the promo once yall get that order completed, I have a goal to get all my machines out by the end of the year so this will help.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! Happy birthday LRU. Can you tell me how the $5 off works logistically? I need to order a few more locations - is it still 50% up front and the $5 is deducted from the remaining 50% invoice after placement of the machines?

Nice! Happy birthday LRU. Can you tell me how the $5 off works logistically? I need to order a few more locations - is it still 50% up front and the $5 is deducted from the remaining 50% invoice after placement of the machines?

You're correct Rick. The $5 will be deducted from the remaining 50% invoice after placement. Also, the $5 off is for first 20 machines only. Let say you will order 5 for now, you still have 15 orders more that will avail the $5 off.

PS.

Amanda will be answering your calls and emails bcoz i'm out of town for now.

Thanks! :)

Do u guys do any soda ones? And how fast do you usually secure let's say 10 locations?

Sorry, for now we only do candy machines, snack/lollipop/mint boxes.

Thanks!

Do you guys do anything in Canada?

Yes WE do. Pls email support@locatorsrus.biz for more information.

Has anybody heard from them? I ordered 5 locations last Tuesday and haven't heard a work from them.

I was wondering where did you placed your order. We haven't received any. Please visit our website, http://www.locatorsrus.biz/order-and-pricing.html and follow the steps on how to order.

Thanks!

-Gale

• 2 weeks later...

Archived