VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

Well. it's another beautiful Monday morning in TVF land and it looks like the Mooners will have another win.  The downside is that everybody ahead of me also won (which is a lot of people) so the 5 and 4 log jamb now moves to 6 and 4.  Odd how after ten weeks half the league is tied;. Looks like JJ is going to be in a bad spot if Odell drops another dud,  The hounds are at the door Mr Watts and your ride is getting bumpy.  Bwah hah hah hah hah.  That damned Hippo can be ornery when he wants to be (which he usually is when he plays the Mooners as I painfully recall from past seasons)

• Like 1

On 13/11/2016 at 3:26 AM, kandyking said:

How is the commoners bowl shaking out this year without HRH to lead the pack. 

I ain't leading but I managed to score 168pts this week... funny thing is that I still thought I was going to lose against a team manager that has been inactive all season & only started 8x players.

It's been a weird season :blink:

On 11/14/2016 at 1:36 PM, kiwi said:

Don't count your chickens before they hatch....

;D

No worries,  Jennings would need to score 30 points against the Bengals = he hasn't scored that much in a month.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2016 at 1:40 PM, kiwi said:

I ain't leading but I managed to score 168pts this week... funny thing is that I still thought I was going to lose against a team manager that has been inactive all season & only started 8x players.

It's been a weird season :blink:

DogZZ only starts nine players when he faces me.  Moncrief is a good player but he'll never score much if he's not playing.  I would feel bad for him as every time he puts up a big number his opponent seems to put up an even bigger one.  But his current low standing really is his own fault as he's neglected his team all season long.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moondog said:

DogZZ only starts nine players when he faces me.  

I think Pyro may scare a few more teams before the season is done.

He has a strong team but like you say.... he hasn't bothered to change his lineup all season.

It would be scary if he actually made it into the championship because his team could win our league without him even participating :blink:

Was his team auto-drafted?

3 hours ago, Grazing Hippo Vending said:

We may only have 3 wins but a couple of those were against teams ranked #1 or #2....

Sent here moondog...

Hippo just referred to my team as being ranked #1 or #2 ;D

Unless he was referring to Pyro

;D;D;D

On 29/10/2016 at 4:36 PM, moondog said:

Only two of the big names have really been worth that first round pick, David Johnson and Julio Jones.  You and I don't have either of them even though you got the first pick

I am quite happy with by 1st round pick & given the opportunity to pick 1st again I probably won't hesitate to go with AB once again

Actually... I am happy with my first 3x round picks but every pick after that was absolutely crap! ;D

Just now, kiwi said:

Actually... I am happy with my first 3x round picks but every pick after that was absolutely crap! ;D

It could've been worse though... I could've drafted like you :lol:

Just think... if you hadn't stuffed up your first 2x rounds you could've ended up with AJ, Elliott & Dez

;D ;D ;D

On 11/14/2016 at 5:14 PM, kiwi said:

Sent here moondog...

Hippo just referred to my team as being ranked #1 or #2 ;D

Unless he was referring to Pyro

;D;D;D

I have no doubt your team is a one or two Kiwi - as in I have to go take a number one :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like 1

On 11/14/2016 at 1:40 PM, Grazing Hippo Vending said:

Big game tonight. We may only have 3 wins but a couple of those were against teams ranked #1 or #2....Look out JJ.....Hippo is coming for you!

And it's just getting worser and worser for JJ - now Alshon Jeffery is out for four weeks for PEDs and Odell only has one point in the 1st quarter.  Looks like you might just pull off another one Hippo.  The downside is you get me next week and I won't have anybody stuck on bye.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2016 at 6:54 PM, smartvendnw said:

All this banter and I'm over here just winning. emoji12.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You better just hope you keep winning as this thing is going down to the wire and you have even less points scored than me.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2016 at 5:02 PM, kiwi said:

I think Pyro may scare a few more teams before the season is done.

He has a strong team but like you say.... he hasn't bothered to change his lineup all season.

It would be scary if he actually made it into the championship because his team could win our league without him even participating :blink:

Was his team auto-drafted?

The chances of Pyro making the playoffs are slim and none at this point - he's just too far back and I suspect he's thrown in the towel

On 15/11/2016 at 10:40 AM, Grazing Hippo Vending said:

Big game tonight. We may only have 3 wins but a couple of those were against teams ranked #1 or #2....Look out Blue Pansies .....Hippo is coming for you!

LETS GO HIPPO.... ;D

• Like 1

On 11/17/2016 at 5:57 PM, kiwi said:

LETS GO HIPPO.... ;D

Well, that damned Hippo is at it again (I can almost see his ears wiggling from here) .  I have a pretty comfortable lead, 32 points but if Cousins goes off tonight, I could be in trouble here.  The Mooners had a rough week with only Dez kicking any tail - everybody else had a miserable match up so even though I won;t be catching up much on the points side a win would definitely propel my standing (finally)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, moondog said:

I have a pretty comfortable lead, 32 points but if Cousins goes off tonight, I could be in trouble here. 

Cousins is looking good so far & the Packers DEF looks like crap even with Clay back so I wouldn't get too comfortable if I was you ;D

On 11/20/2016 at 6:05 PM, kiwi said:

Cousins is looking good so far & the Packers DEF looks like crap even with Clay back so I wouldn't get too comfortable if I was you ;D

It's not so much that the Packers defense looks like crap, it's that THEY ARE CRAP

• Like 1

On 11/20/2016 at 9:18 PM, kiwi said:

Gee... that 1pts got to hurt ;D

And it's not going to get any easier for you next week either ;D ;D ;D

Yep. you seem to have a big advantage and the worst part is that none of my Wrs get to play the PACKERS,  Why does anybody even bother to run against them when all you need to do is toss the ball over the LBs and score?  That's got to be the worst backfield in football and they'll never make the playoffs.  Once again I picked the wrong guy to start with Eifert over Fleener which would have covered that one point.  So far Eifert has not been too impressive even with AJ Green out.  But don't get too happy just yet, I do have Brees at home against the lambs so anything might happen ( as in Antonio and Leveon both breaking their legs in the fist quarter) :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like 1