VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

Well, not sure how I did it... well I do... pure luck and like a zillion waiver moves.

I'd like to thank the academy and God. Without them none of this is possible.

I will happily defend my title next year with a few suggestions. Like actually playing for money or that case of snicker bars I mentioned 4 months ago!

Happy Holidays fellas!

With Love, your Champ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the win. I had a solid year for fantasy football. I got into 4 leagues and am in the championship in all 4. I'm 1-1 right now, still have 2 to go.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...

Well olks, it's that time again to get our fantasy football leaue going - I apologize to all of you who'd rather have "random thoughts" to look forward to everyday, but speaking of rsnom thoughts,  the new season always brings lots of questions.  Will Big Mike waste another draft pick on Josh (I'm not sure if I rally want play football) Gordon or will Kiwi's bench again look like a Civil War field hospital?  By the way Kiwi, if you're going to use the zero QB stategy again I suggest you get Blake Bortles befoe somebody else grabs him as he's about as zero as you can get at QB and I also think you should reach for Anquan Boldin (he's sure to do well this year :lol::lol::lol:

And lastly, maybe we should remind the King that he promised to play this year as we currently have an opening after our last years champ pulled out.  Let;s get everybody on board so maybe Big Mike will give us an early draft order and I'll be less inclined to make the same mistakes I made last year.  This year I'm letting my dog take every other pick from a list I will provide him (Spencer ware won't be on it) :rolleyes:B):rolleyes:

What gives guys?  I checked my email today and it appears that Big Mike is no longer on the schedule and neither is Smart Vend (last years champ)  There's only two weks left until the first game so we may want to think about getting our butts in gear here

hey big mike not gonna be able to commish this year so he threw the hat to me this year.  just need a general consensus on a day and time for the draft.  I'm thinking sept 2nd or the 3rd, its the Saturday and sunday before the first game, on the 7th.

11 hours ago, mainor5251 said:

hey big mike not gonna be able to commish this year so he threw the hat to me this year.  just need a general consensus on a day and time for the draft.  I'm thinking sept 2nd or the 3rd, its the Saturday and sunday before the first game, on the 7th.

Big mIke usually gave a holler to Kiwi to see what time works for him as he lives in the underworld :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:  Personally. I'd prefer what ever time is 3:00 am New Zealand time and don't forget that the King had expressed interest in playing this year - don't know what we'd do without all his abuse :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/322766/invitation?key=94d8a66a2dd1860b&ikey=762f907ba18fbcde

we need 2 more teams to get to 10, so if your interested get signed up and I'll schedule the draft for Sunday.  Any input on time is welcomed if no one speaks up i'll be setting it up for around 6pm est on sunday.  look forward to the return of the kandyqueen we all miss those ridicules trade offers. 

Finalized teams and draft this morning.  No one else signed up so its a 8 team league.  Live online draft scheduled for 7pm cst tomorrow, Sunday 09/03/2017.  Drafft order was randomly selected and the order is   1. Quarter Scooper 2. Skull Crushers 3. Pyrodogzz 4. Thunderfromdownunder 5. The Blue Mooners 6. Mainor5251 7. Show Me Your TDs 8. The Grazing Hippo

2 hours ago, mainor5251 said:

Finalized teams and draft this morning.  No one else signed up so its a 8 team league.  Live online draft scheduled for 7pm cst tomorrow, Sunday 09/03/2017.  Drafft order was randomly selected and the order is   1. Quarter Scooper 2. Skull Crushers 3. Pyrodogzz 4. Thunderfromdownunder 5. The Blue Mooners 6. Mainor5251 7. Show Me Your TDs 8. The Grazing Hippo

Eight guys that will actually show up is far better than having a slew of players that go awol every other game in a larger league.  If you get two more just give them pick 9 and 10 respectively so you don't have to mess with the draft order.

The King has returned for his royal throne.  Allow me access or forever mar this year with an asterisk for the winner for he shall be  paper champion.  I can draft tomorrow if given access.  I don't need to prepare for a battle with commoners.

HRH

1 hour ago, kandyking said:

The King has returned for his royal throne.  Allow me access or forever mar this year with an asterisk for the winner for he shall be  paper champion.  I can draft tomorrow if given access.  I don't need to prepare for a battle with commoners.

HRH

As I recall, the last time you battled this "commoner", the game resembled more of a death match between Godzilla and Bambi.  I'm sure you remember which of us was Bambi ^_^^_^^_^

unlocked the teams so Kandy golpher could join cause lets face it we will never hear the end of it if we don't.  gonna need one more so kiwi bring on the wife if she wants to play.  as soon as we hit 10 ill finalize it again and let the computer randomly generate another draft order.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/322766/invitation?key=94d8a66a2dd1860b&ikey=762f907ba18fbcde

1 hour ago, mainor5251 said:

unlocked the teams so Kandy golpher could join cause lets face it we will never hear the end of it if we don't.  gonna need one more so kiwi bring on the wife if she wants to play.  as soon as we hit 10 ill finalize it again and let the computer randomly generate another draft order.

Damn, damn, damn !!! I just spent two hours figuring out my draft which is now all for naught.  If you can't get a tenth then we should just go with a bye (at least I should be able to win those)  Give the Kandy Queen number nine and leave the current draft alone.  He should have gotten on it sooner if he wanted to play !!!

I felt the same way moondog but didn't want this to seem like I'm just doing whatever I want with it.  I'm gonna lock it in at noon regardless of whos signed up and can return the same draft order and just put anyone else that signs up at the back of the draft.

• Like 1