VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

On 9/28/2016 at 8:10 AM, Grazing Hippo Vending said:

Like the poker table, maybe I can qualify for a "bad beat bonus"! Losing this week was pretty painful. Good solid win to Quarter Scooper though. Im off to Vegas with the wife in a couple of weeks so hopefully Im getting all of the bad luck out of my system now!

Looks like your luck is about to change mate... I will be happy to give you your first WIN this week as I believe your team is far too good to be at the bottom of the table.

That's a place that should be reserved for the Mooner's ;D;D;D

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, kiwi said:

So... abit like the Mooner's not getting to play the Mooner's!!! ;D;D;D;D;D

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't tonight.  If Shep has a big game that means the Vikings defense will have sucked and if he sucks and the Vikings prevail you'll eat it anyway. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, moondog said:

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't tonight.  If Shep has a big game that means the Vikings defense will have sucked and if he sucks and the Vikings prevail you'll eat it anyway. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's what my boy said to me last night when I told I told him I was going for the Viking's... he's a massive Giants Fan so he's not talking to me at the moment.

13 minutes ago, moondog said:

Here's a stat line for you....

Minnesota DEF- 10x sacks 2x TD 

Shepard WR- 10x rec 100x yards 1x rec TD

Final Score: 27-7 to the Vikings ;D 

2 hours ago, kiwi said:

So... abit like the Mooner's not getting to play the Mooner's!!! ;D;D;D;D;D

You do realize that Odell will have a hissy fit if Shep gets more than about 5 targets.  The Big Dog will want to eat.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, moondog said:

Well another crappy Monday after another sub par Sunday for the Mooners.  Right now I'm trying to figure what the odds are of Blair Walsh scoring 71 points and I'm guessing they're not good.  Well at least I won't be alone at 2 and 2.  Looks like Kiwis going to be there right with me after he loses to the last place team.  That was a very short reign in 1st place.  Next week I get to face Big Mike who so far is doing even worse than me but he's getting Brady back with a big chip on his shoulder so I'll be starting Ryan who's red hot right now (wish I'd started him yesterday but that San Diego matchup for Brees was just too tempting even though everybody knows you never start Brees on the road)  I liked it better when the Saints were losing and Brees was putting up 30+ points per game.

It could have been worse, I changed my mind on starting Fuller over Snead. Should know better than to trust Brees to dish it out outside of the dome.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, QuikVend said:

It could have been worse, I changed my mind on starting Fuller over Snead. Should know better than to trust Brees to dish it out outside of the dome.

That's the problem when you have so many good player's on your team.... you can't figure out which one's to start!

Maybe you should trade a few to me because half my team are injured it would make choosing your starting lineup easier ;D

3 hours ago, moondog said:

You do realize that Odell will have a hissy fit if Shep gets more than about 5 targets.  The Big Dog will want to eat.

Breaking news... Odell Beckham  injures himself attacking kicking net during warm-up & is out for the season.

Sterling Shepard wins rookie of the year & also secures the Thunder the 2016 Championship!!! ;D

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, kiwi said:

That's the problem when you have so many good player's on your team.... you can't figure out which one's to start!

Maybe you should trade a few to me because half my team are injured it would make choosing your starting lineup easier ;D

That's not a bench you have,  it's more like an Eboli quarantine center :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:  Have fun weaving your way through bye week season.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, moondog said:

That's not a bench you have,  it's more like an Eboli quarantine center :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:  Have fun weaving your way through bye week season.

The only bye week I have to worry about is week 8 :blink:

4 hours ago, moondog said:

Must be a new Big Dog in town because Shepard is currently out targeting Odell 4-0 ;D

26 minutes ago, kiwi said:

Another TD for Rudolph would be GOOD.... go the Quarter Scoopers! ;D

26 minutes ago, kiwi said:

Another TD for Rudolph would be GOOD.... go the Quarter Scoopers! ;D

You're rooting for the only guy in the Northern Hemisphere who still thinks AP is active :wacko::wacko::wacko:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moondog said:

You're rooting for the only guy in the Northern Hemisphere who still thinks AP is active :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Didn't you rooster AP for the whole 2014 season even though he was suspended ;D

I guess desperate teams call for desperate measures... maybe you should pickup Gordon now off the WW just in case he plays again this year ;D;D;D 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kiwi said:

Didn't you rooster AP for the whole 2014 season even though he was suspended ;D

I guess desperate teams call for desperate measures... maybe you should pickup Gordon now off the WW just in case he plays again this year ;D;D;D 

5 hours ago, kiwi said:

This makes me feel alot better after my loss... by the way Congratulations Hippo! :rolleyes:

Biggest Blowout

And it gets even worse as you get to face Quarter Scooper next week who's apparently left the building.  I'm thinking he'll only start 6 actual players - even you should win that matchup.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2016 at 4:52 AM, moondog said:

And it gets even worse as you get to face Quarter Scooper next week who's apparently left the building.  I'm thinking he'll only start 6 actual players - even you should win that matchup.

I'm not that confident because I always struggle against the weaker bottom of the table teams.... just look at the record I have against you!  ;D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well. Thursday night was quite the carnage.  Is it just me or do the Broncos have the most inept O-line in football?  I swear that every time the Broncos had a big play it managed to get called back for holding,  I suppose I should be glad that Anderson managed to get his 10 points (even though he scored 20 with 10 points called back for - you guessed it, holding)  What i can't figure out is why they should even bother holding, the Broncs backfield looked like a San Diego bus station all night and the Chargers are not exactly a defensive juggernaut.  I guess we all now know why all the Bronc skill players are under acheiving and it's clearly not  the Qb's fault.

1 hour ago, moondog said:

Well. Thursday night was quite the carnage.  Is it just me or do the Broncos have the most inept O-line in football?  I swear that every time the Broncos had a big play it managed to get called back for holding, 

I thought it was a great game to watch... I especially enjoyed that TD that got called back for offensive holding! ;D

• Like 1

On 10/15/2016 at 11:42 AM, kiwi said:

I thought it was a great game to watch... I especially enjoyed that TD that got called back for offensive holding! ;D

Don't you have some Mutton you should be managing?  :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

On 10/15/2016 at 11:42 AM, kiwi said:

In honor of Breast Cancer awareness month I think the Denver O-line should be required to wear pink tutus next week as they were solely responsible for that loss to the Chargers

Well,  almost the perfect weekend - I kept hoping the Cardinals would let Catanzaro get that last second field go thereby smitting Kiwis hopes but alas , it was not to be.  In the meantime, I'm still trying to figure out how my team put up 165 (which is about twice our normal output)  But it's all good since Skull Crusher really needed to get his butt kicked after he's been battering everybody else.