River Bend Locators -Providing: Bulk, Rack, and Full Line Locations

RIVER BEND LOCATORS

RIVER BENDER LOCATORS IS A NEWLY FORMED LOCATING COMPANY DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY TO CATER TO THE NEEDS OF THOUSANDS OF VENDORS IN THE UNITED STATES SEEKING LOCATIONS FOR THEIR BULK VENDING MACHINES. WE PRIMARILY FOCUS ON BULK VENDING SINGLES, DOUBLES, AND TRIPLE HEAD MACHINES.

WE DO LOCATE LOCATIONS FOR RACKS AND FULL LINE VENDING HOWEVER OUR MAIN FOCUS IS CHARITY BULK VENDING LOCATIONS AS THEY ARE EASIER TO OBTAIN.

SO WHAT DOES RIVER BEND LOCATORS OFFER TO THEIR CLIENTS?

·        WE OFFER (1) FREE REPLACEMENT FOR EVERY 5 LOCATIONS ORDERED.

·        WE REQUIRE HALF OF THE PAYMENT DOWN BEFORE WE BEGIN WORKING ON THE ORDER AND THE OTHER HALF IS REQUIRED BEFORE WE RELEASE THE LOCATIONS TO OUR CLIENTS.

·        7 DAY TURN AROUND TIME FOR ALL ORDERS LESS THAN 10 LOCATIONS- WE OFFER A 7 DAY TURN AROUND TIME WINDOW FOR OUR CUSTOMERS. THERE IS NOTHING MORE FRUSTRATING FROM A VENDORS STANDPOINT WHEN THEY PLACE AN ORDER WITH A LOCATOR AND WAIT MONTHS AND MONTHS TO HAVE THEIR ORDER FULLFILLED. ANY ORDERS LARGER THAN 10 WE WILL REQUIRE AN ADDITIONAL 7 BUSINESS DAYS TO FULLFILL THEIR ORDER. SO FOR EXAMPLE IF A CLIENT ORDERS 20 LOCATIONS FROM US HE/SHE WILL HAVE THEIR ORDER COMPLETE WITHIN 14 BUSINESS DAYS.

·        QUALITY LOCATIONS- MOST LOCATORS ARE WORRIED ABOUT QUANTITY OVER QUALITY LOCATIONS FOR THEIR CLIENTS BECAUSE THEY JUST WANT TO COMPLETE THE CLIENTS ORDER AND MOVE ONTO THE NEXT GUY WITHOUT CARING ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE LOCATION THAT THEY ARE SENDING OUT. WE HAVE DESIGNED A METHOD FOR US TO PHYSICALLY VIEW THE ESTABLISHMENT BEFORE WE RELEASE THE LOCATION TO OUR CLIENTS WHICH DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE LOCATION WILL BE A QUALITY LOCATION BUT IT DOES ELIMINATE SENDING OUR CLIENTS “UNCLE MIKES AUTO REPAIR” WHICH HAS 1 GARAGE BAY AND ZERO FOOT TRAFFIC . WE PREVIEW THE OUTSIDE OF THE LOCATION TO ENSURE THAT WE ARE ELIMINATING POSSIBLE POOR LOCATIONS FOR OUR VENDORS.

·        HOW DOES OUR TECHNOLOGY MAKE US DIFFERENT?

WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF DEVELOPING AN ANDROID AND IPHONE APPLICATION SO THAT OUR CLIENTS CAN LOG IN USING OUR APP AND UPDATE THEIR LOCATION STATUS, REVENUE AMOUNTS, ORDER NEW LOCATIONS AND MUCH MORE……. OUR WEBSITE AND ANDROID/IPHONE APPLICATIONS OUR STILL UNDER DEVELOPMENT HOWEVER, WE ARE ACCEPTING ORDERS BEFORE THE WEBSITE AND MOBILE APPS ARE COMPLETE.

PRICES:

FOR ALL BULK VENDING MACHINES: SINGLES, DOUBLES, AND TRIPLES OUR PRICE IS $25.00 PER LOCATION WITH A 1-5 REPLACEMENT WARRANTY AND A 7 DAY TURN AROUND TIME PER 10 LOCATIONS.

BULK VENDING RACKS ARE $200 PER RACK WHICH INCLUDES A 30 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY.

SNACK AND SODA MACHINES ARE $300.00 PER LOCATION MINIMUM OF 2 LOCATIONS PER ORDER AND WE OFFER A 30 DAY WARRANTY.

OUR OFFER TO SAVE YOU MONEY

MOST LOCATING COMPANIES ARE TEAMED UP WITH MERCHANT ACCOUNTS THAT CHARGE UP TO 3.4% IN FEES TO PROCESS THEIR PAYMENTS WHICH IN TURN COSTS VENDORS EVEN MORE MONEY FOR LOCATIONS.

WE ACCEPT CHECKS, MONEY ORDERS, AND WE UTILIZE AMAZON PAYMENTS AS OUR PAYMENT METHODS WHICH DOES NOT CHARGE A PROCESSING FEE TO ENSURE THAT OUR CLIENTS ONLY PAY FOR THE LOCATION AND NOT ANY MERCHANT FEES. AMAZON PAYMENTS ALLOWS USERS TO USE DEBIT OR CREDIT TO PROCESS THEIR TRANSACTIONS.

ON BEHALF OF RIVER BEND LOCATORS I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR PREVIEWING OUR THREAD HERE ON VENDISCUSS AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING TVF MEMBERS AS PART OF OUR CLIENTELE

IF YOU ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER WITH US BEFORE OUR WEBSITE AND MOBILE APPLICATIONS ARE FULLY FUNCTIONAL PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL US AT:    riverbendlocators@gmail.com

RIVER BEND LOCATORS

riverbendlocators@gmail.com

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Checks, money orders or amazon payments, Are you serious? The fact that you dont have a merchant account or at least PayPal business account is a huge red flag to me. It makes me think maybe you cant get those accounts.

Do you have a name besides company name and a website?

Makes Cents,

We do accept checks/money orders our bank will call and verify before we attempt to cash them to prevent us from receiving fraudulent checks/money orders.

Amazon payments is a merchant account that does not have a fee for transactions so to clarify we do have a merchant account. If you would rather pay the 3.4 % through paypal we do have a paypal account as well but we offer amazon payments as a method to save our clients money on transaction fees. 

Thank you for wanting clarification on the above statement,

River Bend Locators Staff

Makes Cents,

We do accept checks/money orders our bank will call and verify before we attempt to cash them to prevent us from receiving fraudulent checks/money orders.

Amazon payments is a merchant account that does not have a fee for transactions so to clarify we do have a merchant account. If you would rather pay the 3.4 % through paypal we do have a paypal account as well but we offer amazon payments as a method to save our clients money on transaction fees.

Thank you for wanting clarification on the above statement,

River Bend Locators Staff

You could be the best locator in the world but you need to understand that these guys here have been through the ringer with locators. And the payment systems listed leave no recourse if you fall short on your service or if your an out right crook. The vendors here are well informed and you will need to prove your self.

Where are you located

What's your legal business name

Fed tax ID

Whats your experience

I have no dog in this fight because I don't use locators. If I did do charity my guys and I could bang out 10-15 locations a day. But these guys here won't send a dime just because you made a post.

So, I pay you half to get you calling and half after you have presumably found my locations...but before you release them to me.

And my recourse if you send me a bunch of dogs is to get 1 replacement for every five locs ordered?

All due respect, I will not be trying your service under those conditions.  But I hope someone does and posts their experience here.  I'm always on the lookout for more placement options.  

Im not sure if these are the same guys but Riverbend sure has similar policies to Kickstart.

Riverbend states "WE OFFER (1) FREE REPLACEMENT FOR EVERY 5 LOCATIONS ORDERED"

Kickstart states on their website "For every 3 Locations you order we provide you with 1 free replacement location".

Not many locators use this language to describe their replacement policy.

Also Riverbend states "WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF DEVELOPING AN ANDROID AND IPHONE APPLICATION SO THAT OUR CLIENTS CAN LOG IN USING OUR APP AND UPDATE THEIR LOCATION STATUS, REVENUE AMOUNTS, ORDER NEW LOCATIONS AND MUCH MORE……. OUR WEBSITE AND ANDROID/IPHONE APPLICATIONS OUR STILL UNDER DEVELOPMENT"

Kickstart has a similar member login area where customers can update their location status and order new locations.

Member reviews here on Kickstart seem negative so maybe they reinvented their selves- Or its just a coincidence.

You could be the best locator in the world but you need to understand that these guys here have been through the ringer with locators. And the payment systems listed leave no recourse if you fall short on your service or if your an out right crook. The vendors here are well informed and you will need to prove your self.

Where are you located

What's your legal business name

Fed tax ID

Whats your experience

I have no dog in this fight because I don't use locators. If I did do charity my guys and I could bang out 10-15 locations a day. But these guys here won't send a dime just because you made a post.

Thats not true Amazon payments has recourse I use them as a customer and as a merchant and have for almost two years. Lets not forget that Amazon is a bigger company than Paypal.com Where amazon has a physical presence in the market as a whole not just a financial presence online

Any one can go to a sams club and get a square credit card reader in moments and they will have all your info as well . 

Checks, money orders or amazon payments, Are you serious? The fact that you dont have a merchant account or at least PayPal business account is a huge red flag to me. It makes me think maybe you cant get those accounts. Do you have a name besides company name and a website?

Thats not true Amazon payments has recourse I use them as a customer and as a merchant and have for almost two years. Lets not forget that Amazon is a bigger company than Paypal.com Where amazon has a physical presence in the market as a whole not just a financial presence online

Any one can go to a sams club and get a square credit card reader in moments and they will have all your info as well .

Credit card companies have rules to help protect the consumer no matter the swipe type. There are also federal rules for CC. I know nothing about amazon payments or how they work. But IMO any one sending any money to this locator ESP by check or money order is a fool. If you feel safe with amazon by all means send some money and post results.

I looked at the amazon payments site and the only consumer protection I saw that would help is a very breif statment urging you to work with the seller to resolve issues and if unable to contact amazon and they will try to help. Locating is a service it's not like ordering an object. If I buy a product and never recieve if and seller has no proof he sent the item then I have a shot at a refund. If I buy 10 locations and they are all crap seller proves that he sent locations via the list I'm screwed. Why amazon doesnt give a rats golpher about the quality of locations or how he will replace them. They will not be involved in the inner contract between you and the locator. You bought 10 and got 10.

Thank you for all of your inputs on the above thread.

I would like everyone to know that we are not kick start locators trying to re evolve. We simply took several locators methods and combine them into our business model. There are some locators that are post pay that require no money down and vendors order from them and take advantage of the locating service by not paying. Anyone who is in business or has majored in business would understand that using that locating model would not be successful even if you charged double the going rate. Some locators require you to pay all up front before they release a location to the vendor which in turn if it takes a locator 3 months to secure a location that locator is more than likely using your money to invest or just simply holding onto it instead of providing locations to vendors. There are also some locators that require half payment down and the other half after the location is placed which is also a risk business model because there are several vendors out there who get side tracked and don't end up placing the location and in turn never pays the locator for the second half. 

Our business model allows locators to pay half down and once obtain the locations for you within our 7 day window we will release what locations we have found to you and ask that you pay us the remaining half before we release the locations to you. Our business model ensures that the vendor is not having to pay up front 100% and wait several weeks or even months before receiving locations. The second part to our model ensures that once were ready to release the locations to the vendors within our 7 day window that the locator gets their locations as promised and that we get paid for the locations that we found as promised. It's a win-win situation for our clients and us as well.

Someone made the comment about paying for the locations and getting poor locations and being stuck with only 1 replacement. We are going to strive to do our best to find good locations from the start and not have our clients or ourselves having to worry about trying to relocate locations.

If vendors are constantly trying to relocate machines or we are constantly giving away free replacements for each order neither the vendor or our company will grow because we both will be in a circle of trying to relocate machines.

I understand that vendors have been burned by several locating companies because of low performers, low turn around times, high priced locations that end up being duds, and various other reasons thats why we feel our model, prices, and willingness to strive for our customers will eventually turn us into a reputable company that vendors can depend on to expand their business.

Paypal has the same consumer protection policies as Amazon payments or any other merchant accounts. You are correct Havending locations by a locator are a service provided and not a tangible item. However anyone who uses a debit or credit card can dispute the transaction and receive a credit back on their account. Discover card is one company who ensures that when in tangible items are purchased that they protect their consumers. Weather you use our company or another locating company you will find that in tangible items are listed as a service provided not an item provided. Other locating companies have gone through the same issues of ripping their customers off and not refunding their money order providing new locations to their customers and that's why they are no longer in business. 

Some vendors leave their machines in businesses for 6 months until the products are stale painting a poor image of the bulk vending industry to location owners and point of contacts. Locators are the same way... some locators promise the world to vendors and never provide the service that they sold to the vendors.... We understand that may vendors have been burned and never want to use another locating company again and we believe that with our business model we can prove to the vending operators that there are locating companies that are willing to go above and beyond to meet their clients needs. If vendors or machines aren't making any money neither are locators because eventually the well will run dry and the locating company will fold.

I hope that these threads have helped answered any questions if not please feel free to PM or email us directly at riverbendlocators@gmail.com

My name is Shawn AKA bulkvendingwizard. I have been a forum member here on vendiscuss since the website launched. I have used multiple locators here on the forum and have been burned myself by most of them. I decided to self locate myself which has been working out great for me. After fine tuning the locating i decided that I should offer my services to other vendors here on the forum. 

If vendors are constantly trying to relocate machines or we are constantly giving away free replacements for each order neither the vendor or our company will grow because we both will be in a circle of trying to relocate machines.

No, you'll grow.  But the vendor won't.  You are guaranteed to be paid for five locations and even if every one of them is sub-par, you only have to replace one.  So you'll grow (albeit only briefly) by finding any 'ol location.  I don't mean to sound antagonistic (you certainly sound like a professional locating company who will be doing it's best to find quality locations) but the parameters of your locating agreement leave the customer HOPING you are true to your word.  Historically - that hasn't worked out well for the members of this board.  

My name is Shawn AKA bulkvendingwizard. I have been a forum member here on vendiscuss since the website launched. I have used multiple locators here on the forum and have been burned myself by most of them. I decided to self locate myself which has been working out great for me. After fine tuning the locating i decided that I should offer my services to other vendors here on the forum. 

It seems to me any legitimate business owner would be happy to provide their name, business address and telephone number, bbb rating etc. to their prospective customers.

Screen names tell us nothing. We have no way to check you out.

I'm willing to be the guinea pig and try you out for 1 location.  Only condition being that we do it through paypal.  I'll even eat the fee and pay extra. Feel free to post your paypal address and I'll ship the $25 + fee.  Or pm me your paypal address if you prefer.  I'll be sure to post my experience here.

(and if this goes well, I do have 16 other machines I'll pay for locating, just would prefer to start at one, so if I do get scammed it's not that big of a deal)

Im gonna just put the $25 in may gas tank, forget locators and just do it myself. Ill get more locations and they will probably be better quality.

I do both.  I self locate, but if I can have a locator chip in 1-2 solid placements a month I'm more than happy to pay the fee.  Don't see why it needs to be an either/or proposition.

Vendors,

I want to thank you for your responses. We respect all feedback positive and negative. The only way that we can grow is to recieve feedback from our current and potential clients. If anyone would like to try our locating service please PM us with your email address and we will email you our client contact form.

Thank you,

River Bend Locators Staff.

Vendors,

I want to thank you for your responses. We respect all feedback positive and negative. The only way that we can grow is to recieve feedback from our current and potential clients. If anyone would like to try our locating service please PM us with your email address and we will email you our client contact form.

Thank you,

River Bend Locators Staff.

There is no reason to hide behind a new name to reinvent your self. There have been other members that started to locate for others and they were well received by others.

Archived