The ParSal chicken just got bigger!

caserri

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i cant wait for havending to tell us how good it is !

To be honest I have no idea how good the giant chicken is because I don't have any. But looking at its features I'm sure it would do very well in good locations. It can vend the four inch caps, eggs, balls. I'm guessing you can even do the 60 mm balls. So here is a machine that can vend bout any cap or ball with many pricing options. This would be a great option for states like GA that are anti crane and stacker.

But honestly that giant chicken to me is the smallest part of this story. Schaffer is one of the most respected dist that our industry has and they must see the value of machines like the chicken because looks like they are now the master dist. I'm sure that didn't come cheap. I also see AA mentioned as a supplier working on products designed for the large chicken. I know that the chicken has been fought by operators that do not want change but with two very large well respected suppliers on board the chicken and it's big brother have no where to go but up and both are here to stay. Now with major suppliers on board and more operators open to growing the accounts like golden chick will go to operators. There is not one operator that would honestly turn down the chance to pick up 100 chicken eateries. If you live near any golden chicks that could have been you collecting quarters. Buy they sold direct to the chain. This news story took me by surprise but there is one thing I'm sure of and that is parsal has the best and most experienced bulk team in the business. What's next for them who knows we will have to wait and see but it's sure to be big

Ill pass, I've seen enough of the chickens I already bought

unless he changes his prices to $800 for the small $1500 for the large..

A Coastal amusement or Coast to coast candy crane is way more flexible at those price points. and can vend the same stuff

bill

Ill pass, I've seen enough of the chickens I already bought

unless he changes his prices to $800 for the small $1500 for the large..

A Coastal amusement or Coast to coast candy crane is way more flexible at those price points. and can vend the same stuff

bill

I respect your opinion as an actual owner. It's the ones that have never even touched the machine the get on my nerves. They go off what they "heard" and not experience.

I had a Stevie Bs owner tell me the other day that he can't have a stacker or barber cut because he heard that the CEC law had a nation wide 5.00 limit. Well that's just not true and his ears are losing him money.

but how bout your cogs

if i were to pay 5 bucks for a capsule, it had better be really nice, because if i only got a cheap pos that the operator tossed in there because it wouldnt sell, i probably wouldnt use the machine again, ans that probably holds true for many other people

but how bout your cogs

if i were to pay 5 bucks for a capsule, it had better be really nice, because if i only got a cheap pos that the operator tossed in there because it wouldnt sell, i probably wouldnt use the machine again, ans that probably holds true for many other people

AA is working on items for the machine. I think you can do up to 10 bucks. You can do two or 3 dollar items or do two for five like the eye prize. The cheap mp3 I get from china for 3.00 will sell great for 10 in the chicken. If an operator sell trash in it he will just screw his self. There is a ton of stuff on the market you can use.

So...anyone know the price?

Apparently no. No one does. I was told that Shaffer doesn't even know. So don't bother calling to order one on Monday because they won't know how much to sell it to you for.

--Steven

So a distribution agreement with Shaffer was set up with no idea of price...hmmm?

Apparently. I too thought it was really odd. I told Frank that I could understand why he would not want to tell me the price right now, but I couldn't understand how he expected me to believe that neither he, nor Shaffer, even know what the retail price is.

--Steven

In response to your many emails, I would rather post on here for all to read.

Shaffer Distributing is our exclusive distributor of the ParSal line of machines. They will determine the pricing on all future units ( that includes the Giant Chicken Machine). The All American Chicken Machine remains the same price.

Bruce Homier has been selected to be exclusively dedicated to the ParSal line for Shaffer. Please feel free to contact him at anytime:

Bruce Homier

Shaffer Distributing Company

1100 W Third Ave.

Columbus, OH 43212

800-282-0194 ext 1131

Direct 614-429-2261

bhomier@shafferdistributing.com

Please note that Shaffer will continue to work with our existing distributor network For those of you that deal with AVS, Betson, Brady, HA Franz, Mountain Coin, Leiberman, Pioneer and Specialty Coin you can continue to deal with them for our complete line. The pricing will remain the same dealing with Shaffer or any of these other distributors.

Yes, you can customize these units such as Golden Chick. Different colors, graphics, sound and even inside character can all be customized for a minimum quantity order

The Giant Chicken Machine can vend 2 inch and/or 4 inch capsules, eggs and/or superballs. The machine has two different vend wheels that can handle both sizes and you can determine your vend price.

Folks this is huge for our industry two well respected Companies coming together to bring us the future of Bulk Vending.Parsal and Shaffer Dist.this is a guarantee hit.

I know alot of operators fought the All American Chicken Machine but just think for a second, 2" merchandise for 50 cents will become obsolete,its becoming more and more difficult to profit from.My thing is this you have a great machine in the Chicken with excellent features like pricing options being one of them 4"capsules that could vend at $5 and $10.

The Fact that the machine could be customized for a min. quantity order has alot of ideas racing thru my head and with A&A taking part in this project you could count me in.

Ok, 

They have known the price from day one.

No one goes to china.

Has a Custom machine designed 6-12 months ago..

Approves a proto-type

Then has several 100's of them made without knowing

How much is my cost to get it stateside?

What can I sell it for?

And what can I expect people to honestly pay?

NOBODY....  unless I have a bridge to sell you

to be honest

These are the only reasons chickens were able to charge $1500 a  AAC and actually sell them at that price

For a limited time till the knock off and copy's invaded

1:  SIZE

2:  Nostalgia     wow I remember that from the 80's

3: Graphics and  Lighting

4: Reputation / History 

Now that the copy's and imports are here  you have to lower your price to match to $800-$1000.00 

Now you come in with this..   2-4 inch capsule vendor

80% of everything made by OK mfg.  used 4 inch capsules..  nothing new and operators know that 4 inch capsule machines

like gravity hill don't earn what they used to.

Then you increase the size of the machine to 28x30x70  280 lbs  

That's standard crane size    24x24 is candy cranes...

and 31x33 is toy taxi - toy soldier size and height

Standard cranes are $1600-$2000 new..

so unless you can come in A lot cheaper than a standard crane price its not worth it for any operator to use.

$1400.00 is about right  cheaper than a crane...

the only people who might buy this is an arcade owner for something new.

And to respond to Freddy's posts

1: Mom and Dad Are Dumb..  even if you put a neon flashing sign on it PLAY TILL YOU WIN... all they will see is $3.00 to $5.00 to play that  NO!!!!!

YOU COULD PAY SOMEONE TO STAND NEXT TO IT WITH A CHICKEN COSTUME SAYING PLAY TILL YOU WIN!!  and they wont get it..

See the movie clerks for a good example of what I mean.

2: Second its hard enough to get a $1.00 out of these morons we call customers let alone  $3.00

3: if you have it set at a $3.00 vend.. you better have it 2 for $5.00 or the morons will think the machine is going to give them change back..

and they will go to the location owner pissed wanting their $2.00 refund etc..

4:  You will lose the location with this machine... period. customers don't read or look....  they will insert a $1.00 and nothing will happen

then they will complain to the owner it took my money...  

The owner will get sick of it and boot it out..  period    owners don't care that the customers are dumb and don't understand they don't want to be bothered

Customers are dumb as a box of roofing hammers.. 

I had a customer complain that my toy taxi didn't give him $.50 cents back when he inserted a $1.00  so yes this is all TRUE..

I have keymasters with $600 prizes    its hard enough to get mom to fork over a $1.00 let alone $5 for a ball toy!

And to answer 4 inch capsule other vendors?

Beaver Has infla-tu

Allstar has a 4 inch ball vendor

and all the stuff ok mfg makes and others have made

bill

Archived