Outdoor rated

orsd

No, none of those USI machines are outdoor rated.  I can't, off the top of my head, even think of one from USI that is outdoor rated except perhaps their fishing bait vending machine.

No, none of those USI machines are outdoor rated.  I can't, off the top of my head, even think of one from USI that is outdoor rated except perhaps their fishing bait vending machine.

A USI CD 7/5 is outdoor rated once the compressor goes out.  ;D

I can't, off the top of my head, even think of one from USI that is outdoor rated except perhaps their fishing bait vending machine.

They also did a Alpine ST5000 Outdoor rated machine but I not sure if it is still in production or not.. 

I've got a Vendo 511 that I'll sell you for 5 bills - has a slight dent in the rear right corner but it's outdoor rated.

I've got a Vendo 511 that I'll sell you for 5 bills - has a slight dent in the rear right corner but it's outdoor rated.

Five bills and FREE shipping?

Because of the dent!

Ship it!

its not because vendos suck, but that i wants stuff thats cheap...like kiwi or donut cheap

You're aware that Donut gets most of his stuff for nothing.  I'm not sure how that works but apparently he just walks around with that gun and people give him stuff  ;D

You're aware that Donut gets most of his stuff for nothing.  I'm not sure how that works but apparently he just walks around with that gun and people give him stuff  ;D

I don't need a gun..... I got the WIFE! She is more scary than a gun!!  ;D

its not because vendos suck, but that i wants stuff thats cheap...like kiwi or donut cheap

Donut is not cheap.. he's frugal! I on the other am not ashamed to admit that I am CHEAP!  ;D

I don't need a gun..... I got the WIFE! She is more scary than a gun!!  ;D

Donut is not cheap.. he's frugal! I on the other am not ashamed to admit that I am CHEAP!  ;D

So I take it you must like sleeping on that couch  ;D

az, i dunno how it works over there but i can get 501Es sometimes for less than 600

I could get a 501e for $600 if it was being sold by someone who knew nothing about vending machines, or it didn't cool, or the board was bad, or something was blatantly so wrong with it that no one wanted to fool around with it.

Get a refurbished 501e for $600?  No way.  The CHEAPEST I have ever seen a 501e go for (location-ready) was $1,200.

I don't sell anything at Craigslist prices as all my machines go out location ready with a warranty. I do agree you will find CL machines for a lot less - you just never know how good they are.

Archived