Any good?

orsd

I think that those are Z400s.  The only time I've ever seen those was when one of my customers bought several of them for, of all places, a USAA office building.  Talk about limited selections!  Fastcorp made them for Frito Lay to offer at reduced prices and they were for bagged snacks only.  Subsidized vending machines were never a good idea and these were one of the worst.  At $275 each WITHOUT coin mechs or validators they are a joke.  Even with the mechs and validators, $275 is okay if the mechs and validators are worth that.

Allen, if you are looking to buy something you don't already own, I have just the ticket for you.. Hardly used AP103 cup cold drink machine. 10 flavors, ice water, ice maker, vends cups up to 16oz. Can have a dual fill. I can make you a great deal on them. Have been sitting in warehouse for over 20 yrs.

Allen, if you are looking to buy something you don't already own, I have just the ticket for you.. Hardly used AP103 cup cold drink machine. 10 flavors, ice water, ice maker, vends cups up to 16oz. Can have a dual fill. I can make you a great deal on them. Have been sitting in warehouse for over 20 yrs.

Steve: What model of machine are you referring to? I don't remember AP ever offering a cup soda machine or a model 103. This sounds like a late model if it has dual cups but I only remember National maybe offering one like that. The Rowe 406Z was only single cup and thag was the last one they produced after the 406, 406ST and 406ST2.

If that is a national, rmorris1953 would be interested in it.

pm him if it is.

cajun

Archived