Post your political rants here

lacanteen

LOL, and yet we have the crazy folks on the right that are absolutely convinced that Trump will fix it all. Same thing different day. The names will change the results are predetermined. Trumps government is going to be no more on the side of the "people" than anyone else.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, lacanteen said:

I don't remember who said it, but it rings true

So it was elves that must have built the Interstate Highway System, Hoover Dam, sent Lewis and Clark to explore, keep track of all the planes in the sky, who knew?

12 hours ago, musser said:

So it was elves that must have built the Interstate Highway System, Hoover Dam, sent Lewis and Clark to explore, keep track of all the planes in the sky, who knew?

You left out Amtrack and the US Postal Service, in which both would be bankrupt if not for the government backstop. Speaking of money pits, how about the IRS? And how about the US Department of Defense, the world's largest employer, and their $300 hammers? Hence the derogatory term 'military grade'.

20 minutes ago, lacanteen said:

You left out Amtrack and the US Postal Service, in which both would be bankrupt if not for the government backstop. Speaking of money pits, how about the IRS? And how about the US Department of Defense, the world's largest employer, and their $300 hammers? Hence the derogatory term 'military grade'.

Granted, by there are positives, so why the blanket hatred of your country? If the United States is all bad why don't you move? It's going to be interesting, the guy ( a minority of the people voted for) but who will illegally become president isn't draining the swamp, he's raising the water level and stocking it with sharks.

tumblr_oi996bZyFq1u1w3aqo1_500.jpg

To the ones who are riding the high horse of Donald Trump, would be very disappointed that the guy is there for one thing only to help his businesses, should i say failed ?
As far as "draining the swamp" he will be thr biggest contributer to the "Donald Tump swamp", but it will be a BEAUTIFUL SWAMP.

Ironically, there were hardly anyone to admit they voted for Bush the second time, same thing will happen with DT I'm afraid..
Nothing will change in DC politics as usual..

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Granted, by there are positives, so why the blanket hatred of your country? If the United States is all bad why don't you move? It's going to be interesting, the guy ( a minority of the people voted for) but who will illegally become president isn't draining the swamp, he's raising the water level and stocking it with sharks.

Our replies crossed, [emoji1]

She doesn't matter anymore! Hillary is nobody now, lol.

Yet the question remains: for Seventy Years the United States Government, its Military, the Press, the Establishment, the Political Parties, railed against, heaped hate upon, and stoked fear of Russia, and in Fourteen short days, half the country  (the Republicans) are in love with their new bbf Vlad Putin and Mother Russia. Nothing to see here move along citizen.

She doesn't matter anymore! Hillary is nobody now, lol.

Yet the question remains: for Seventy Years the United States Government, its Military, the Press, the Establishment, the Political Parties, railed against, heaped hate upon, and stoked fear of Russia, and in Fourteen short days, half the country  (the Republicans) are in love with their new bbf Vlad Putin and Mother Russia. Nothing to see here move along citizen.

Ironically majority Republicans were complaining that Obama was to soft on Russia, yet they supported DT, tslk about hypocrisy..

On 12/6/2016 at 3:35 PM, The Mage said:

A move must take a king out of check, if that is not possible, it is checkmate. You cannot make a move that puts, or leaves a king in check.

Unless this is Common Core Chess.

This is 1 thing I believe we have finally come to an agreement about, Mage. Once you're checkmated the game is over, period. 

Moon dog who thinks he's an expert at so many things ..........("

I realize that this was not the moral intended but it's a poor example as any good chess player would catch this.")..........is wrong about this also.

Here's a link to read up on this..... https://www.quora.com/Can-I-checkmate-if-my-king-was-already-in-check-1

Archived