Post your political rants here

lacanteen

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Day 32: Democrats everywhere still blaming Sanders supporters, Russia, “ignorant voters”, “the Christian Right”, and basically whatever else they can, instead of taking a deep, hard look inside and gaining insight into why they lost. If the fact that you just lost to a reality T.V. star isn’t a wake-up call, I am not sure what is.

—  A *liberal* FB friend (via proudblackconservative)

In just a few short days the Republican Party will control the Federal Government and the majority of State Governments. Let us show them all the respect and consideration they have shown the Democrats and Independents. Let the entertainment begin. How thin will the elephants skin be?

let us begin by pointing out the Orange Windbag lost the election by over two million votes. Oh and don't forget the Electoral College is based on Congressonal Districs. You know, that system where a California District has 750000 inhabitants and Montana 220000. Nothin unfair about that. No mandate folks. Smells like 1968 to me, and that is not a good thing.

Nice pictorial. The pictorial basically says that INDIVIDUALS don't count just acreage. That is not the reason the Electoral College was put in the constitution, read a little of what Hamilton  had to say about it. But I return to my point, right now one Farmer in bfe Montana has a vote equal to3 (or more) of that of a person living in a city. That is not democracy. This is going to be a fun four or eight years, the Donald lost the election, and that cannot be disputed. Let the entertainment begin.

Archived