Post your political rants here

lacanteen

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet more proof that trumps troops have no original thoughts, they just endlessly repeat what they are told. Look on the bright side! Maybe stripper 3rd wife will actually learn how to speak English the next four years. Or not. Welcome to the Boris and Natasha show. 

On 12/6/2016 at 6:34 AM, lacanteen said:

tumblr_oh80iri1AI1ulmis0o1_1280.png

Actually this is not a checkmate.  All Black needs to do is move their Bishop behind white's queen, thereby putting White in check.  In the meantime this would allow black's King to take White's Queen.  I realize that this was not the moral intended but it's a poor example as any good chess player would catch this.

18 minutes ago, moondog said:

Actually this is not a checkmate.  All Black needs to do is move their Bishop behind white's queen, thereby putting White in check.  In the meantime this would allow black's King to take White's Queen.  I realize that this was not the moral intended but it's a poor example as any good chess player would catch this.

It's not really a bishop, it's a fat pawn pretending to be a priest. whistling2_zpsxwsx2drd.gif

On 12/6/2016 at 9:38 AM, lacanteen said:

It's not really a bishop, it's a fat pawn pretending to be a priest. whistling2_zpsxwsx2drd.gif

Then move the skinny pawn forward - same result.  I predict that Black wins this matchup (unlike the real world)

Archived