Post your political rants here

lacanteen

3 hours ago, moondog said:

Direct threats is it? I believe that will be grounds for your removal from this forum

There's no way I can take his post seriously. (Obvious joke.) Also "reporting to Homeland Security" is only a threat to Homeland Security because it would waste their time.

Two_Faced_Troll.jpg

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Mage said:

There's no way I can take his post seriously. (Obvious joke.) Also "reporting to Homeland Security" is only a threat to Homeland Security because it would waste their time.

Two_Faced_Troll.jpg

So I deleted all of my emails for nothing? in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon.gif

Considering how ill she's appeared lately, shouldn't we be all be pledging our allegiances to Tim Kaine? :P

All joking aside, please be mindful that you are free to express your opinions openly and freely, so long as it doesn't attack anyone else. If people can't follow that one, then yes, some people will need to be shown the door. Many thanks to those that brought this matter to my attention.

Glad to see that at least some of you are smart enough to know that I'm being UTTERLY full of s*&%.  Though for moondog, orsd and The Mage, I've got my clipboard out and am writing down all of your infractions to turn in to my local Homeland of Security Office. I will be checking off your names as you are filed in to your regional FEMA Camp center  (Just kidding.) 

On 11/5/2016 at 5:43 AM, BradMillner46 said:

Glad to see that at least some of you are smart enough to know that I'm being UTTERLY full of s*&%.  Though for moondog, orsd and The Mage, I've got my clipboard out and am writing down all of your infractions to turn in to my local Homeland of Security Office. I will be checking off your names as you are filed in to your regional FEMA Camp center  (Just kidding.) 

You may want to advise them to wear their body armor - those 44 Magnum rounds I load leave a fairly large hole and I don't even have to be accurate (which I'm not)

Trust me Moondog a tin foil hat will not protect you from the Alien Reptillian mind waves. Plus, all the bullets in the world will not save you from delusion.

Seriously dude When you awake next Wednesday morning your power and ability to change destiny will be exactly the same as it is today. 

On 11/6/2016 at 11:05 AM, musser said:

Trust me Moondog a tin foil hat will not protect you from the Alien Reptillian mind waves. Plus, all the bullets in the world will not save you from delusion.

Seriously dude When you awake next Wednesday morning your power and ability to change destiny will be exactly the same as it is today. 

I agree with you Musser ( for probably the first time :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:)  Whoever wins this election is probably not going change much with the situation in Congress

VOTE!

Ok, even if you can't tolerate the Presidential Candidates vote. The down ballot offices are every bit as important as the top of the ballot. Vote. 

Tomorrow we will have a new President. Things will be pretty much the same as today. Four years from now we will be voting for a President again. Four years from now your life will be exactly what you have made of it.

Well, it looks like Trump has soundly stomped the Bags' butt - it would have been much worse without all the independent votes which resulted in Trump losing several states.  So I expect that in January he'll start work on the Great Wall of Arizona (that should help the economy down there) but knowing him it'll probably just be named the Trump Wall :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

My condolences go out to Shanebot (or whoever he's calling himself this week) but I won't be handing him over to the Homeland Defense as they're a Federal organization and I have little confidence in their effectiveness. Maybe Trump could utilize their manpower in building his wall.

MAD LIBS POLITICAL OUTRAGE

OMG, I can't believe [Political Candidate] won the election.

Don't people realize that [Political Candidate] is evil, and will destroy the country?

I mean look how [he/she] wants to [raise/lower] taxes. that is going to hurt the average person.

[He/She] really wants to destroy this country for the benefit of [group acceptable to hate].

And then immigration. I mean come on, have you seen a more moronic position on immigration? That alone is going to tear this country apart.

Other countries will see us as [adjective], and that will just hurt us. We could end up in another war as a result. One that would have been stopped dead in it's tracks if only [Political Candidate] was elected instead.

Somehow the [political party] has been able to lie their way into another presidency, all to get their crazy agenda in place.

We need to work hard to get this [expletive] out of office in the next 4 years. Just imagine if it turns into 8? We will be [expletive].

1 hour ago, moondog said:

Well, it looks like Trump has soundly stomped the Bags' butt - it would have been much worse without all the independent votes which resulted in Trump losing several states.  

It's not too late to emigrate Down Under! ;D

On 06/11/2016 at 9:33 AM, moondog said:

You may want to advise them to wear their body armor - those 44 Magnum rounds I load leave a fairly large hole and I don't even have to be accurate (which I'm not)

Is that why the Cajun hasn't been to visit yet... I would've thought that it would take more than a magnum to keep him away ;D

On 11/9/2016 at 3:35 PM, kiwi said:

Is that why the Cajun hasn't been to visit yet... I would've thought that it would take more than a magnum to keep him away ;D

Cajun can't figure out how to get his air boat through the Panama canal.  As for keeping him away, I think Roger would have the inside strategy on that.

On 11/11/2016 at 2:51 PM, lacanteen said:

15027816_10211178670012064_8354242241751

The Electoral College is based on the fact that the farmers will still have TV's, trucks and refrigerators long after we city dwellers have run out of food :rolleyes::rolleyes::o

Archived