Post your political rants here

lacanteen

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, Rex Tillerson Exxon CEO is also on the board of a Bahama Corp, that is a shell for the Exxon Russian gas and oil subsidiary. So he will be Secretary of State. Now that will be a money making deal, especially considering that loosening US sanctions concerning Russia will open a flood gate of US/Russia trade.

But no matter what either Republicans or Democrats say remember this: Russia has been under the economic thumb of European/English banking for 300 years. Much of what has happened in Russian history is a direct result of interference by those banking interests. So this may actually be a remarkable shift in global economic power. Or a well planned shift away from the old "trilateral" dream of the power elites to a bilateral scam. West vs East with the pulling of Russia away from the East. Who knows, we sure don't, we can only wait and see what happens .

Funny how Marx/Engels were wholly supported by English industrialists and bankers. Ah and good old Lenin showing up n Russia just in time to finish off a fledging democracy.

Oh, I almost forgot.

636142974427580888-Tr.jpg

Oh Oh, poor Michael Savage

, Savage is disillusioned because Trump seems to be buddying up to some black guys.

Savage, who has been credited with enabling Trump and his legion of racist white men, has been called Trump’s “ideological spirit animal.” He shares Trump’s hatred for People of Color, and despite being Jewish, Savage supports Israel but has a complicated relationship with Jewish people. It’s no wonder, then, that Savage experienced some existential angst when Trump was seen cozying up to Kanye West, who Savage called a “psycho rapper.” Then, a caller had this so say:

“I think as badly of it as I think of a lot of the things he’s doing,” the caller said, referring to Obama. “Talking about, you know, Obama and how he agrees with Obama on so many things. When he was running for president, he didn’t agree with Obama on nothing; neither did I, neither did you, neither did any of the people voting for him, and now he talks about how he has great respect for him and he’s calling him for his opinion — and to invite this rapper up to Trump Tower… had he told us he was gonna do these things, do you think this movement would have been as big as it was? I don’t think so.”

Savage agreed with the caller, and said, “I don’t think you’re alone.” He then complained about Trump’s appointments of establishment Republicans (no complaints about billionaires, though) and the fact that Trump is no longer talking about building a wall.

“I’m waking up and it seems to be a nightmare,” Savage said. “One day after another, they seem to be tilting so far away from what they promised that it’s hard to even remember what it is that he promised.”

Founding father Alexander Hamilton warned in Federalist Paper No. 68 that there may be "the desire in foreign powers to gain an improper ascendant in our councils." The Electoral College, he implied, could serve as a fail-safe to prevent a candidate who may represent the interests of a foreign power from taking office.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hamilton is thought of by many as "the father of modern bookkeeping" Hamilton had distain for most of the members of the "planter class" because he knew that most members of that group were deeply in debt to foreign banks and trading companies. Its was this knowledge that made him wary of the motives of many of his contemporaries. Thus we have the Electoral College.

Multinational corporations are beholden to no government and in fact act as governments unto themselves. Those that think these corporations hold the individuals well being, rights or freedoms as important are fools. Yet here we are today with the entire country, whether they call themselves Republican or Democrat, wholly in support of a corporatist agenda. Even as they tell themselves they are not.

The election of Donald Trump, corporatist, international grifter, manipulator of fear, to President is the finest example I have seen in my life of how clueless people are. Previously I thought of Lyndon Johnson as the most odious President ever. Good old LBJ in my book an outright mass murderer and racist. Yet he was loved by many at the time. Maybe Trump will surprise me, I don't think so. I think he's just more of the same another internationalist with little interest in anyone that voted for him.

And don't start in about Clinton, She is also an internationalist. The leadership of the Republican and Democrat parties believe the same thing. You and I exist only to be manipulated to ends that are not in our interest. They both believe we are born to be hapless victims serving their wills. The only difference is that Republicans (leadership) think that we will follow our designated roles forever. The Democratic leaders think that sooner or later we really will revolt and burn their houses down. So the Democrats throw candy at us children to placate us.

Every war ever fought was about the wealthy wanting more wealth. Mitsubishi, Krupp, Honda, Porsche, General Motors, and many more live on. But uncountable millions of ordinary people have not.

Hamilton is thought of by many as "the father of modern bookkeeping" Hamilton had distain for most of the members of the "planter class" because he knew that most members of that group were deeply in debt to foreign banks and trading companies. Its was this knowledge that made him wary of the motives of many of his contemporaries. Thus we have the Electoral College.

Multinational corporations are beholden to no government and in fact act as governments unto themselves. Those that think these corporations hold the individuals well being, rights or freedoms as important are fools. Yet here we are today with the entire country, whether they call themselves Republican or Democrat, wholly in support of a corporatist agenda. Even as they tell themselves they are not.

The election of Donald Trump, corporatist, international grifter, manipulator of fear, to President is the finest example I have seen in my life of how clueless people are. Previously I thought of Lyndon Johnson as the most odious President ever. Good old LBJ in my book an outright mass murderer and racist. Yet he was loved by many at the time. Maybe Trump will surprise me, I don't think so. I think he's just more of the same another internationalist with little interest in anyone that voted for him.

And don't start in about Clinton, She is also an internationalist. The leadership of the Republican and Democrat parties believe the same thing. You and I exist only to be manipulated to ends that are not in our interest. They both believe we are born to be hapless victims serving their wills. The only difference is that Republicans (leadership) think that we will follow our designated roles forever. The Democratic leaders think that sooner or later we really will revolt and burn their houses down. So the Democrats throw candy at us children to placate us.

Every war ever fought was about the wealthy wanting more wealth. Mitsubishi, Krupp, Honda, Porsche, General Motors, and many more live on. But uncountable millions of ordinary people have not.

I don't which one is worse, DT or Billary ?

The decision was easy for me, a bulk vendor. That "candy" the Democrats throw around? That's where the money in my machines comes from. My income comes from people that don't have anything and never will. Sorry guys, you can have all the illusions of glory you want but bulk vendors are bottom feeders. Your income will never be about the Barron Trumps of the world.

The decision was easy for me, a bulk vendor. That "candy" the Democrats throw around? That's where the money in my machines comes from. My income comes from people that don't have anything and never will. Sorry guys, you can have all the illusions of glory you want but bulk vendors are bottom feeders. Your income will never be about the Barron Trumps of the world.

Not for me, that's why i stayed home, didn't bother to vote for any of the clowns..

Lol I understand staying home! I voted mostly because of state and local races. I voted for whoever was NOT already in office. Those that got in I will vote against next election. Or maybe I will go fishing,

This election really showed that people are sick and tired of corrupted politicians, however the choices were terrible, and i guess majority was mislead to vote for a con artist, and my feeling is, he will let those people down, and the swamp will get even bigger and will smell like golpher after he leaves..

1 hour ago, musser said:

Would love to upload a reply but board wont let me upload, and its even nice!

That's strange. Give it another try. I made a change that might fix it, but I'm guessing right now.

Yes that is true, yet she won the election by 3 million votes. Another perspective; when Obama won the election by 10,000,000 votes he was an "illegitimate" President, Trump lost by 3,000,000 votes and he has a "mandate".

11 minutes ago, musser said:

Yes that is true, yet she won the election by 3 million votes. Another perspective; when Obama won the election by 10,000,000 votes he was an "illegitimate" President, Trump lost by 3,000,000 votes and he has a "mandate".

I don't recall 'illegitimate' as a descriptor for President Obama. And to be honest, Hillary could have beaten John McCain as badly if not worse.

On another news..

Donald Trump fired up campaign crowds with a promise to “drain the swamp” of Washington corruption. But former House Speaker Newt Gingrich says the president-elect has soured on that populist rallying cry now that he has won the White House.

“I’m told he now just disclaims that. He now says it was cute, but he doesn’t want to use it anymore,” Gingrich, one of Trump’s most high-profile boosters, told NPR in an interview broadcast on Wednesday.

“I’d written what I thought was a very cute tweet about ‘the alligators are complaining’… and somebody [from Trump’s team] wrote back and said they were tired of hearing this stuff,” said the former lawmaker, whose conduct in the late 1990s earned him a historic bipartisan reprimand.

Trump himself had alluded to mixed feelings about the slogan during a Dec. 8 rally in Des Moines, Iowa, part of his triumphant postelection “Thank You” tour.

“Funny how that term caught on, isn’t it?” he said. “I hated it. Somebody said ‘drain the swamp.’ I said, ‘Oh, that’s so hokey. That is so terrible.’ I said, ‘All right, I’ll try it.’
 So, like, a month ago I said, ‘Drain the swamp.’ The place went crazy. I said, ‘Whoa, watch this.’ Then I said again. Then I started saying it like I meant it, right? And then I said it, I started loving it.”

Trump used the refrain throughout October, and has reprised it at every stop on his “Thank You” tour. His critics have taken to repurposing it to attack the president-elect’s choices of prominent bankers for his Cabinet, arguing that he is not draining the swamp so much as bringing in different alligators.

Gingrich told NPR that Trump was shedding some of his campaign language — including a prominent threat to jail Hillary Clinton — now that he has won.

Archived