Best Place to get Cheap "Good" Machines

locussst

I am new to full line vending.  I have several machines, all refurbished DN 501E machines purchased from distributors for around $1500 each.  Where are good places online to find good quality machines that don't cost too much money?  I am in Atlanta but still a site like Craigslist seems a bit sparse and there must be a better option.

Other thing is I may start getting machines from Coke/Pepsi as I have spoken to them.  But they want me to show a purchase history of at least 6 months with them and Coke will only do bottles these days.

Buying machines online is always a hit or miss proposition.  You can find good deals if you know what you are looking at and have money and space to buy machines when they are available.  But that is not a viable start up strategy.  You need to secure locations before you buy a bunch of equipment, so that you get the right equipment.  The 501E is a good drink vendor that will work in a lot of places, so you are not hurting by having an extra one or two on hand.  I would focus on getting some locations and keep working with the distributors you already know you can trust for good equipment.  You can learn to shop for equipment over time.

By searching on Ebay I was able to locate three resellers in three different states from whom I bought snack and drink machines at reasonable prices, below the average advertised machines on Ebay.  Some negotiation and buying in small lots saved alot.  Yes getting locations first is good advice but you can't predict when you'll get a location and you don't  want to get a location wanting 4 machines in 2 weeks and be scrambling to find those good machines at a fair price. 

I think buying when you have the opportunity to buy the machine you want at a good price and having them available when that new location comes along is also a good way to go.

By establishing a business relationship with those resellers now,also, you have a source for machines when you need them.  

On 8/14/2019 at 5:15 AM, lacanteen said:

Try The Vending Center In Bessemer, Alabama. They are an authorized distributor, and located just west of Birmingham. 

I’m sure they are good people but damm that website is a dumpster fire straight out of 1995.