Royal vendors plant

orsd

If they are too cheap to pay their employees a living wage why should we believe they will spend on new manufacturing equipment?  Of course they will be behaving like any corporation in America and take all of the tax savings they have squirreled away and pay the owners before investing in a plant or paying any employee.  Just look at what the severance was for all the people they laid off.

• 5 months later...

Does anyone know if Royal is totally going out of business? I’m looking to get out from under Cola Cola after being a 3rd party vendor for any years.  I’m doing research on purchasing 25 refurbished soda machines to replace my currently leased Coca-Cola machines. I was looking at the refurbished Royal 650’s but I’m hearing whispers that they may totally stop making replacement parts. And since they have already stopped  making new machines and with there plant shutdown in WV I’m worried  about making a large investment in royal. Any thoughts would be very much appreciated. 

All of them will discontinue parts eventually.

Vendos policy is 10 years after the last vendor of that model rolls off the line.

Some less common 501E stuff is becoming NLA.

Royal still sells everything for Merlin IVs (650s) and G3’s. The latest update is that they may or may not restart production. However there are enough GIIIs in Coke hands that I feel they will be able to continue to survive on just parts and remanufacturing for at least 5+ years.

So really parts will be available for any of those for 5+ years. But there will still be old stock and used parts available for quite some time afterwards.

7 hours ago, orsd said:

All of them will discontinue parts eventually.

Vendos policy is 10 years after the last vendor of that model rolls off the line.

Some less common 501E stuff is becoming NLA.

Royal still sells everything for Merlin IVs (650s) and G3’s. The latest update is that they may or may not restart production. However there are enough GIIIs in Coke hands that I feel they will be able to continue to survive on just parts and remanufacturing for at least 5+ years.

So really parts will be available for any of those for 5+ years. But there will still be old stock and used parts available for quite some time afterwards.

One of my local machine distributors has been all anti-vendo for as long as i have known them (10 years) and yet, in the end, it's royal that is up in the air.  I think I am going to stick with vendos.  Even if they were to discontinue the v21, I think I would be okay if I had enough of them out there.