How much does it cost approximately to manufacture a high tech vending machine?

jonathan9

How much does it cost approximately to manufacture a high tech vending machine? I am not asking a high tech vending machine selling cost. I need to know the manufacturing cost. Planning to produce a high tech vending machine by own, that will produce milk in measure in hospitals for patients.

It's not cheap or easy, or everyone would be doing it.  If the product you envision is not already on the market somewhere, and if you don't already own a manufacturing plant, and if you are capable of engineering the design, then you might consider subbing out the build to an established factory like Wittern.  Remember, a product to be used in food service, dispensing a potentially hazardous food product (as milk is classified) has to be engineered to and approved to meet national certifications (NSF for example).  But, best of luck...

Given a reasonable volume, design and timeline, we would be happy to talk about manufacturing a line of equipment for you.  As I'm sure you're aware by now, it is not an inexpensive venture but if you have a market at the ready, it may be time to start talking about the next step.