Moving on....

After 12 years and some few months, I have sold all my vending locations and am leaving the business!  Right now I am working to transition everything to the buyer, so I will be around for a little while.

So I am probably going to end up with a lot of older parts the buyer will not want or need, and if I do I will probably have a "vending garage sale" to help clear out my warehouse.  If any of y'all are nearby or interested in coming to sunny Florida in December, let me know!  I am just a little south of Daytona Beach on the east coast and just off I-95.  Hoping to dispose of any leftovers locally and not deal with shipping, we will see... will update here as things happen!

Best of luck to you fighting guys and gals still in the vending trenches!!

Phil

Southeast Treats

• Like 1

I hope you find something even better!  It's a tough business.  You really have to do things almost perfectly to make it pay off well.  And you made it 12 years so take pride in that. I just passed 13 years myself and working on my first two markets and expanding beyond that.  It's scary!  It's the most actively managed "passive income" business out there!

Please do let me know what your next venture is.  I'd really like to know!

• Like 1

Phil!!!

congrats! Plus thanks for the help with the old Nayax equipment and letting me borrow your gvc1 programmer.

it’s bee a pleasure. Truly. It’s unfortunate that all of us live so far apart because we have so much in common.

if your ever in central MN. Reach out. I know I know, central MN, no one wants to visit. But if there is a chance, I’m sure I owe you a drink or dinner.

hope you enjoy retirement. 30 more years for me (I hope). Until they raise the retirement age again.

best!

Tim

• Like 1