Reasonable Priced Box or Pick-up Trucks Rentals in Columbus Ohio

Have you checked with Home Depot?  They rent pickups.  If you don't have this, it may be worth it to pay a professional mover to avoid these costs and the possibility of damage to the property such as scratched flooring, sheetrock, door jams, etc.

Just be careful out there. Until you're confident in the process, it's better to pay a professional and recoup that than to chance hurting yourself, someone else, the equipment or the customer's facility.  Those costs are harder to overcome.

Get a liftgate truck from Penske. If you call and say your a commercial business they will give you a higher day rate but a really cheap mileage rate. Same with Ryder, but they are business only.

Budget truck is really cheap but their rigs are pretty beat up, and not a whole lot of locations or liftgate availability.

6 hours ago, Noob Vendo 721 said:

Other than U-Haul is there any box or pick-ups truck rentals in Columbus Ohio that doesn't have absurd mileage rates? Advice will be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure what you consider to be absurd.  I rent from Penske and Enterprise truck rentals regularly.  I usually end up paying about $250-350 per day to get all of my moves done.

My first moving truck was a new '85 1/2 ton Chevy that handled everything I put in it though I rarely did 3 machines at that time due to the scary liftgate I had.  I will admit I never went back to 1/2 tons after that though.  From there  I used a '93 Ford F250, a '03 Ram 2500, a '08 Ram 3500 and then a Chevy 2500.  All worked very well and I still have the last Chevy with 258000 miles on it.  I also got the largest platform gates I could buy at the time and remote power cables as well for one man operation.

I use a F150 w/ 8ft bed and Tommy Gate.  Godd for moving 2 machines at a time. For larger moves we use Penske Rentals.  Las t 2 m oves were in a 18 ft truck and a 26 ft truck with 4 ft lift gate. Moves were both under 100 miles and both cost less than $150 including mileage,  plus fuel.