VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

What's up fellas? Big Mike I think I'd like to play but I have a few questions? When is the draft and is there a league fee? 

BTW Go Pack Go!!!! Cheesehead Nation Stand Up! lol

Edited by BaneTrain

What's up fellas? Big Mike I think I'd like to play but I have a few questions? When is the draft and is there a league fee? 

Only a fee for Smartvend  ;D  ;D  ;D  which Big Mike and I will split

• Like 1

Sept 5th 2pm central. Free league. If you want an invite just PM me you email. FYI. This is a yahoo league.

Sept 5th 2pm central. Free league. If you want an invite just PM me you email. FYI. This is a yahoo league.

Kiwi. Draft is set for 2pm CDT or 3pm EDT. I have 4 drafts that day so I hope this is close enough? I also changed waivers to (Game time - Tues) All players will go to waivers at kickoff Sun and will stay there until Wed AM. With our league literally spanning the globe I felt Kiwi's suggestion was appropriate.

Mate, just a quick question so that I understand our "new" waiver settings...

Game Time - Tuesday would mean that we have up until a players "Game Time" to add & drop a player - So a player that is a FA who playing on a Monday would still be available to be added until their game starts... is that correct?  

Also.... we won't have the ability to drop a player that is in our starting line-up to add a player that hasn't played yet... but we will be able to drop a player on our bench?

Sorry for all the questions.... but I don't want another "Blunder From Down Under" this year!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Game Time - Tuesday would mean that we have up until a players "Game Time" to add & drop a player - So a player that is a FA who playing on a Monday would still be available to be added until their game starts... is that correct?

Also.... we won't have the ability to drop a player that is in our starting line-up to add a player that hasn't played yet... but we will be able to drop a player on our bench?

Sorry for all the questions.... but I don't want another "Blunder From Down Under" this year!! ;D;D;D

You got it correct.

BT$

• Like 1

Sorry for all the questions.... but I don't want another "Blunder From Down Under" this year!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Unless you're adding during the neap tide ( and then you can't add anybody unless said neap tide happens to fall on the first full moon of the month - the second full moon won't count)  And of course, as usual, you can always dump all your best players any time you want - even during the neap tide  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Unless you're adding during the neap tide ( and then you can't add anybody unless said neap tide happens to fall on the first full moon of the month - the second full moon won't count)  And of course, as usual, you can always dump all your best players any time you want - even during the neap tide  ;D  ;D  ;D

Is that the same neap tide that helps you select your 1st round RB pick  ;D

As for the draft order, whatever you did last year worked just fine except that eveybody reached for a bunch of guys I wanted ;D  ;D  ;D

I will be reaching again this year... even if the sole reason for doing it is just to piss you off  ;D

I'm not to worried where my pick is in the draft order as I now know that championships are won on the WW... not in the draft! With our "new" waiver settings it's going to even the playing field so that the Thunder will be reining supreme once again!  ;D  ;D  ;D

GO PACK  THUNDER GO!!!!

• Like 1

I will be reaching again this year... even if the sole reason for doing it is just to piss you off  ;D

I'm not to worried where my pick is in the draft order as I now know that championships are won on the WW... not in the draft! With our "new" waiver settings it's going to even the playing field so that the Thunder will be reining supreme once again!  ;D  ;D  ;D

GO PACK  THUNDER GO!!!!

In that case I'll make it easy for you.  I'm taking Jared Goff first so you really need to jump on him quick.  After that, I'll be focusing on Torrey Smith, Nelson Agholor, Brian Quick and Kenny. Britt.  For RB , I've got my heart set on Theo Riddick and at tight end I'm drafting Jimmy Graham way early.  If you should manage to scoop all these guys up before I can get them, then I'll just have to get somebody else.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Looking on the bright side you'd have more Laaaambs than anybody and you won't be getting pestered with constant trade requests,

• Like 1

In that case I'll make it easy for you.  I'm taking Jared Goff first so you really need to jump on him quick.  After that, I'll be focusing on Torrey Smith, Nelson Agholor, Brian Quick and Kenny. Britt.  For RB , I've got my heart set on Theo Riddick and at tight end I'm drafting Jimmy Graham way early.  If you should manage to scoop all these guys up before I can get them, then I'll just have to get somebody else.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Looking on the bright side you'd have more Laaaambs than anybody and you won't be getting pestered with constant trade requests,

As stupid as it sounds... i'm willing to bet that this team would outscore those Blue Mooners by the end of the season  ;D

Maybe you should use your first pick on a kicker because they all would've outscored any of your 1st round picks in the last couple of years!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Back to defend title

I hope that you are polishing that trophy up for me because I'll be taking it back off you at the end of the season  ;D

• Like 1

As stupid as it sounds... i'm willing to bet that this team would outscore those Blue Mooners by the end of the season  ;D

Maybe you should use your first pick on a kicker because they all would've outscored any of your 1st round picks in the last couple of years!  ;D  ;D  ;D

I hope that you are polishing that trophy up for me because I'll be taking it back off you at the end of the season  ;D

Big talk for somebody who couldn't even manage to win one playoff game last year.  Mathematically at your current regressive pace, you should end up in 8th place this season  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Big talk for somebody who couldn't even manage to win one playoff game last year.  Mathematically at your current regressive pace, you should end up in 8th place this season  ;D  ;D  ;D

I must need a new pair of glasses because I don't seem to be able to see a championship banner under your posts  ;D

You weren't lying, got lit up by kiwi. Ready to concede this one already even with both of us still having 2 players yet to play.

Big talk for somebody who couldn't even manage to win one playoff game last year.  

Just in case you had forgotten our reigning champion was almost ready to concede defeat to me in the playoffs last year & if it wasn't for that miracle game from David Johnson I would've added to my trophy cabinet ;D 

As for loosing to you in the playoffs for 3rd & 4th.... i wasn't really trying! ;D  ;D  ;D   

Just in case you had forgotten our reigning champion was almost ready to concede defeat to me in the playoffs last year & if it wasn't for that miracle game from David Johnson I would've added to my trophy cabinet ;D

As for loosing to you in the playoffs for 3rd & 4th.... i wasn't really trying! ;D  ;D  ;D   

This appears to be an extremely sad case of somebody who is living in "would a could a should a " land

• Like 1

This appears to be an extremely sad case of somebody who is living in "would a could a should a " land

It's going to be "sleeps on the couch land" again soon.... but that's okay because FOOTBALL SEASON is nearly here  ;D  

• Like 1

Mate, have you decided if your playing in the TVF league yet?

We currently have 9x teams so it would be great if you could sign up to make it an even 10.... I would like to be able to have as many Packers players on my team as possible & I am guessing that you might stop that from happening so no pressure if you can't play  ;D

GO PACK GO!!!

Mate, have you decided if your playing in the TVF league yet?

We currently have 9x teams so it would be great if you could sign up to make it an even 10.... I would like to be able to have as many Packers players on my team as possible & I am guessing that you might stop that from happening so no pressure if you can't play  ;D

GO PACK GO!!!

Okay, you heard it guys, now everybody needs to target Rogers, Nelson and Cobb before Kiwi can get them.  I figure we should let him have Lard Butt who's sure to pull an Oprah by about November.  On another topic:  how bout that mind fart Romo pulled the other night?  Jerry Jones buys him the best O-line in the business and he's too lame to use it - not good for a veteran who should know better.

• Like 1

Okay, you heard it guys, now everybody needs to target Rogers, Nelson and Cobb before Kiwi can get them.  I figure we should let him have Lard Butt who's sure to pull an Oprah by about November.  On another topic:  how bout that mind fart Romo pulled the other night?  Jerry Jones buys him the best O-line in the business and he's too lame to use it - not good for a veteran who should know better.

You got me... if you can remember I did use my my #1 waiver priority on the Packers Defense instead of Julio & Julius back in 2014 so you should already know where my loyalties lie! I would love to have ARod as my QB but I also think I know who you will be targeting as your QB so if I go 1x round earlier than you I might get Luck-y ;D 

As for Romo... he's made of glass! I think that the Cowboys are better off without him & that rookie RB looks like he has the goods (I know it's only preseason)  

I can't wait for the regular season to start... what have you guys done to me!! ;D  ;D  ;D  

You got me... if you can remember I did use my my #1 waiver priority on the Packers Defense instead of Julio & Julius back in 2014 so you should already know where my loyalties lie! I would love to have ARod as my QB but I also think I know who you will be targeting as your QB so if I go 1x round earlier than you I might get Luck-y ;D

As for Romo... he's made of glass! I think that the Cowboys are better off without him & that rookie RB looks like he has the goods (I know it's only preseason)  

I can't wait for the regular season to start... what have you guys done to me!! ;D  ;D  ;D  

Two things: A Rod is a baseball player (which is another game people down under can't seem to grasp) and Bane Train is probably reluctant to join our league since he'll be facing the dreaded Blue Mooners in the first round  ;D  ;D  ;D

What draft pick are you hoping to get this year???

Four or Five would be best since I wouldn't have to wait too long for the second round.  And when are we going to get the draft order - our draft is a week away?

• Like 1

Four or Five would be best since I wouldn't have to wait too long for the second round.  And when are we going to get the draft order - our draft is a week away?

I think giving you a 1st round pick is just a waste... you might as well just give it to me because it's never done you any good in the past  ;D

• Like 1

Since you have told us that you wont be going RB with your 1st pick... who are you going to be targeting?

If your going to be 4th-5th we all know that the Big 3 should be gone by then which in my opinion would mean you should go RB.... you really want Gurley don't you  ;D you can tell me the truth mate... I wont laugh at YOU!!  ;D  ;D  ;D