Charity vending can ABSOLUTELY be ethical!

ravending

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What would happen is that the owner of the business would be called to testify

And you would be kicked out of that owner's because he would be irate at you for making him testify about a gumball machine

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

ravending,

Why would would you sue over a charity location?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Well then back it up then Havening, don't just spout off if you aren't scared, put your "money where your mouth is". As for myself, I KNOW DEFINITEVELY THAT WHAT I AM SAYING IS 100% ACCURATE BECAUSE I'M JUST SERVING RIGHT NOW AS BASICALLY JUST A MESSENGER IN ITSELF. This is what my lawyer friends have told me and this is what I am telling you all. Since I VERY SERIOUSLY DOUBT that any of you have ever studied law before and they have devoted their ENTIRE CAREERS TO STUDYING IT, I KNOW EXACTLY WHO I WOULD PUT MY MONEY ON. That would be like the Little Creek Pee Wee football team (you guys) against the Denver Broncos (them) and it doesn't take much sense to figure out who would win that one.

Also, given the scenario of walking into any of my locations with one of your contract charity forms and thinking that it would just be "heresay evidence" in court and that they could never possibly use it because you guys just think that they wouldn't, think again. What would happen is that the owner of the business would be called to testify specifically BASED ON WHAT YOU HAD SAID TO THAT OWNER and when that owner tesitified in court that you had communicated to them the false accusation that I was only paying $1.00 per month, per sticker, in all probability, you would lose the case. you need to understand that civil court is MUCH different than criminal court.

HaHa!!!  Okay, now I KNOW this is a fishing trip and I fell for it hook...line...and sinker!  Well played new guy, well played.

Ha ha good one 

lol

I usually tell the owners it is a scam...

then I offer the location $100.00 to boot them and I bring in a northwestern or beaver rack and crane..

I feed off the tears of booted charity vendors.

I live for them carting out their plastic vendstars...

bill

One of my favorite tactics is to show a location the appropriate charity contract where it says how much the monthly fee is and point to the machine and say " when that is empty it will have $70 in it" is fifty cents month fair? Works for me.

Hahaha I miss the bulk section. Probably tvf is being sued by this troll. But but bu bu my lawyer friends....but bu bu I pay more than a dolla' iiiio paiii a dollah fity. This guy probably sues his locations if they kick him out

One good bulk rack location or crane machine location I have would be the equivalent of servicing 150 or more honor boxes and 50 or more charity vending machine locations. All this chatter about this cut throat charity vendor and that cut throat honor box guy if flipping hilarious. 

The next equipment I am going to buy are the All American chicken machines with bill validators. Rest assured one of those machines or a nice bulk rack location will blow any charity vending b.s. right out the window. 

One good bulk rack location or crane machine location I have would be the equivalent of servicing 150 or more honor boxes and 50 or more charity vending machine locations. All this chatter about this cut throat charity vendor and that cut throat honor box guy if flipping hilarious. 

How much someone earns has nothing to do with whether or not that person is "cut throat".

There are cut throat business owners in EVERY industry.

Well then back it up then Havening, don't just spout off if you aren't scared, put your "money where your mouth is". As for myself, I KNOW DEFINITEVELY THAT WHAT I AM SAYING IS 100% ACCURATE BECAUSE I'M JUST SERVING RIGHT NOW AS BASICALLY JUST A MESSENGER IN ITSELF. This is what my lawyer friends have told me and this is what I am telling you all. Since I VERY SERIOUSLY DOUBT that any of you have ever studied law before and they have devoted their ENTIRE CAREERS TO STUDYING IT, I KNOW EXACTLY WHO I WOULD PUT MY MONEY ON. That would be like the Little Creek Pee Wee football team (you guys) against the Denver Broncos (them) and it doesn't take much sense to figure out who would win that one.

Also, given the scenario of walking into any of my locations with one of your contract charity forms and thinking that it would just be "heresay evidence" in court and that they could never possibly use it because you guys just think that they wouldn't, think again. What would happen is that the owner of the business would be called to testify specifically BASED ON WHAT YOU HAD SAID TO THAT OWNER and when that owner tesitified in court that you had communicated to them the false accusation that I was only paying $1.00 per month, per sticker, in all probability, you would lose the case. you need to understand that civil court is MUCH different than criminal court.

Happy thanksgiving to all. Even you ravending!

Post moderated due to comments posted that are against TVF rules.

How much someone earns has nothing to do with whether or not that person is "cut throat".

There are cut throat business owners in EVERY industry.

Indeed, Sherlock. I believe you missed my point. The thread starter was complaining that another forum member was being "cut throat/unethical" for his competitor booting "MO". The point of my last response was to man up and buy a real vending machine or to shut up.  :-*

Hahaha I miss the bulk section. Probably tvf is being sued by this troll. But but bu bu my lawyer friends....but bu bu I pay more than a dolla' iiiio paiii a dollah fity. This guy probably sues his locations if they kick him out

TKK,

Don't drink and type and who's bubu ?

TKK,

Don't drink and type and who's bubu ?

i understood what he was saying typing like that perfectly.. the bu bu is not boo boo but the word but with "t" off of end it dude...like someone ranting and cant come up with words to say..

i understood what he was saying typing like that perfectly.. the bu bu is not boo boo but the word but with "t" off of end it dude...like someone ranting and cant come up with words to say..

Well that's good Ron - maybe you can translate iiiio and paiiii for us as well - I'm seriously thinking about more drinking before reading this stuff

grammar police are always the drag to any good thread or comments!

never understood how someone would actually take the time to fuss about someones grammar or spelling..forgive me for responding to your police work, please don't respond to me again, im sorry i messed up your investigation.  please proceed sir!

The point of my last response was to man up and buy a real vending machine or to shut up. 

What if the poster is a woman? Does she still have to "man-up"?

And what exactly is "flipping hilarious" about cut-throat charity vendors?

Yes moondog rodinsey Is 100% right. Just making fun of the guy. Im sure he had daddy issues. " well my dad said your dad is wrong, my dad is the richest man in the world, he invented the moon" etc

Archived