Business Cards and Logos

Everything looked nice until I saw the USI CB-700. We can't be friends now.

Nice card though.

Well, if my graphic designer friend had asked me for machine pics, I would have chosen what I actually use but she didn't. She just grabbed a couple of pics from the internet. The logo is my design. I went with a double sided card so the other side is name & cell phone in top left, logo large in center and biz address bottom right with the same background. Only problem with a double sided glossy biz card is they are very hard to write on but I have had lots of compliments on them. 

Oh, and they are reasonably priced for a high quality card. Not Vista print cheap but then I'm not sure they produce this good of a card. I'm sure my friends would be happy to work on others if anyone is interested. 

Well, if my graphic designer friend had asked me for machine pics, I would have chosen what I actually use but she didn't. She just grabbed a couple of pics from the internet. The logo is my design. I went with a double sided card so the other side is name & cell phone in top left, logo large in center and biz address bottom right with the same background. Only problem with a double sided glossy biz card is they are very hard to write on but I have had lots of compliments on them.

Oh, and they are reasonably priced for a high quality card. Not Vista print cheap but then I'm not sure they produce this good of a card. I'm sure my friends would be happy to work on others if anyone is interested.

I was just kidding lol.

I was just kidding lol.

yeah, I know...just commenting that I would have picked something else

my website is sort of non-existent because I don't have anyone to keep up with it, though I have just about got my son to start working on it. 

Archived