Bathroom break!

You're at a location and you just gotta go, do you use their bathroom at location or wait till you leave and go to the gas station Down the street?

I'm sure they rather have you use their bathroom than their bush.

It depends if I gotta poo then I try and hold it till I get home or someplace that is clean.... No truck stops .... No telling who has been sitting on it or where it has been. First thing in the morning make yourself poo and unless you're sick hardly have to worry about it. Now if you are in the desert you might have to drink gallons of water. LOL

I wouldn't bet on that, its been so dry in Taxifornia that they might appreciate you watering the landscaping. :rolleyes:

All depends how many "Coors Lite" moonbeam had that nite.

;D  ;D  ;D

I make it my business to do what needs to done at home, just glad I don't have far to travel to get home if I do have to go!

Thirteen miles is my farthest machine.

• 2 weeks later...

This thread has been inane from the beginning. I can't imagine any location that wouldn't allow any of you to use their restroom. I've never had a problem with access to a restroom in 29 years of vending, either as an operator or a service tech.

Hey, it's normal life.  When I'm out all day running service calls it's never an issue for me to ask to use their restroom or just use it while I'm there.  It's no different than a business' customer needing to use a restroom.  Nothing weird about it - just wash your hands afterward (something that 50% of their employees don't do anyway).

I never ever touch the seat. I use my foot to raise it up. Most of the time I wash my hands except when the place is nasty nasty. At least I know where my hands and junk have been. I am not a germaphobe either. A crap can live on a seat for a few minutes. 

Archived