Dixie Narco 276e

caserri

I came across an interesting statistic today. I've found that the google search term that accounts for the most visits to TVF since 2007 is "Dixie Narco 276e".

Any of you full liners care to take a stab at why? Is this a particularly problematic machine?

They are no more problematic than any other multi price dixie machine, but are only have a smaller cabinet with less selections. I wouldn't know why there are more search queries with this machine. Maybe they are more attractive to smaller operations or beginners because of their smaller size and easier to move, or it might just because they are a popular machine because they will fit in tighter spots.

I came across an interesting statistic today. I've found that the google search term that accounts for the most visits to TVF since 2007 is "Dixie Narco 276e".

Any of you full liners care to take a stab at why? Is this a particularly problematic machine?

The Dixie 276e is a very good machine and one that's nearly impossible to find when you really need one.  It's the smallest good machine you can buy.  I can't imagine why Polyvend would be in there - virtually nobody uses those anymore ( if they can help it  )

Casseri, It's probably just a coincidence as a few people may have searched over and over again. For the h22 to be that high, it tells me that someone searched over and over again looking for answers.

On the other hand, some people might not know that the 276E is just a narrower version of the 501e and they might search for information.

I think it's a coincidence. It is also probably the most common narrow cabinet machine used to sell bottles.

I have one of these machines and it has proved to be bullet proof, very good machine.  If you can get your hands on one ****** it up.  I wonder if the search results are due to the demand for these machines?   

The E models are the easiest to change to multiprice because it would only require a board and some harnesses and motor switches.  Actually, a selection button harness, a door switch, a motor harness (two pieces), the motor switch harness and sold out switch harness (two pieces each) and motor switches plus the logic board and a power transformer.  Don't forget a logic coin mech. too.

The E models are the easiest to change to multiprice because it would only require a board and some harnesses and motor switches.  Actually, a selection button harness, a door switch, a motor harness (two pieces), the motor switch harness and sold out switch harness (two pieces each) and motor switches plus the logic board and a power transformer.  Don't forget a logic coin mech. too.

I am taking a very wild guess that it would cost $500+ to do that.  It seems like I would be better off investing that money into an additional machine.

Edit: $500+ for the CONVERSION.. not including mech and val.

The question is.. how much would it cost?

AZVendor says I have the only multiprice 414's that he has ever heard of lol.

Well, now you don't have the only ones because I have one! Has an SII-D board in it and I Dr. Pepper front. 

Well, now you don't have the only ones because I have one! Has an SII-D board in it and I Dr. Pepper front.

I think I have two 414's and at least one has an SIID in it. Both have RC cola fronts on them though so it's possible that they were made specifically for 7up (mine were sold to the last owner from 7up).

Archived