Refurb it!

lacanteen

Had a machine go under water, then the mice had a field day after that. This is an A/P LCM2 with the "Euro" door. Got Platinum 3-M for the 2 outside edges, Used Bison Black for bottom, had left over Tuffront center and top panel. Added In-One RVMC and USAT card. Still working on the shelves. Every spiral was rusted, every motor rusted. Not a problem because I have boxes of extra motors from converting candy trays to snack trays. Will have spent $700, including used MDB mech and validator.

3e48a8bb-b43d-4182-897f-c4be3f1c6b72_zpsLCM2-2_zpsantunw1n.jpgLCM2-8_zps7ojchu2r.jpg

8 hours ago, rmorris1953 said:

Good job! Did you replace that power supply? Possible the transformer is full of mud. Could be a problem in the future with dirty power.

I was so concerned about the transformer, I powered it up by itself first (using an insulated screw driver to hit the rocker switch), then with the LED light, then board only, then with all payment systems. Beat on it with a hammer, and it's still running 24 hours later.

On 9/9/2016 at 5:11 PM, lacanteen said:

Had a machine go under water, then the mice had a field day after that. This is an A/P LCM2 with the "Euro" door. Got Platinum 3-M for the 2 outside edges, Used Bison Black for bottom, had left over Tuffront center and top panel. Added In-One RVMC and USAT card. Still working on the shelves. Every spiral was rusted, every motor rusted. Not a problem because I have boxes of extra motors from converting candy trays to snack trays. Will have spent $700, including used MDB mech and validator.

3e48a8bb-b43d-4182-897f-c4be3f1c6b72_zpsLCM2-2_zpsantunw1n.jpgLCM2-8_zps7ojchu2r.jpg

Where do we get that platinum  front and that keyboard .That totally changed the outlook of the machine, it looks just awesome.

3-M Platinum is from Graphics-That-Pop (formerly Tuffronts) (972) 905-3523. I special order 12-MIL, the right piece is 14" X 67". The left piece is 6" X 67".

Selection bezel, etc is from Vendors Exchange:

VE8342 select bezel

VE1562 select switch membrane & panel

VE1523 select buttons (20)

VE1509 change return cup trim kit

VE8332 coin return button

The credit display is part of the electronics kit from In-One

AP #17200002-02 black T-Handle assy

AP #17400141 logo gel (on select bezel)

Archived