DN5000 Conveyor

A coworker has a DN5000 at his Fire House. The conveyor is not moving at all. Everything else is working well. It did work for about 1 year after they bought it but 3 months ago the conveyor stopped working out of no where. It does not go up or down and is set at the bottom. He has traced the wires and everything appears to be connected properly. It still accepts money and returns in proper change. Anyone have an idea what he should do? 

Could be either the door switch at the top of the cabinet, or the vend flap sensor where the bottle goes through to the delivery port or simply a bad elevator motor. 

If that doesn't work, 1Ys8xcG.gif do what Chris said. 

• Like 1

OK.......!!??

Thank you for the advice. I’ll be taking lacanteens advice first and if none of his extremely helpful ideas work, I’ll move on to AZVendor. Congratulations to angrychris. I’m not sure what I did to get you so riled up but I guess your username says it all. Your suggestion came in 3rd place and you’ll be happy to know if we make it your suggestion, I certainly will take your advice and will follow through.

There is one more easy thing to check. On the left side of the cabinet is an upper limit switch. It's a white box, two screws and a cable leading to the top of the machine. Its a couple of inches above the rod that the elevator travels on. Make sure the plastic arm is fully out. Its normally extends about an inch. Pull it out if in and do a test vend with the doors closed.

On 8/22/2019 at 12:23 AM, Jay Carroll said:

Congratulations to angrychris. I’m not sure what I did to get you so riled up but I guess your username says it all.

Bingo!  It's just Chris, he is actually pretty helpful most times.... found this link that may help:

https://www.dsvendinginc.com/images/pdf-manuals/dn34.pdf