Orange juice machines?

TKK

Stupid rip-off concept.  Pizza machine, french fry machine, cup cake machine, artwork machine, orange juice machine....  See the theme of money losing machines?  There is a sucker born every minute and single product machines are just a tool to relieve those suckers of their wallets.  

Have to admit, I like the idea of the machine. But given that at Sam's Club you get a gallon of orange juice for $3 and the fresh squeezed version is $8 for a 1/2 gallon.  I don't think you going to get people to pay $5 for an 8oz glass.

This also doesn't account for the nightmare cleanup.

yea, no.  80 vends per service, service once per week?  80 x 4 = 320 vends per month if it sells out.   To have revenue of $4,000 a month each cup has to sell for $12.50.  OR at $4/ cup that is 1,000 vends (30+ vends per day average) to reach $4,000 as advertised, 1,000 / 80 = 12.5, or 13 services per month.  120 pounds of fresh oranges per service, your food cost is???  plus cups, plus labor cost. 

Will need a location with a water connection for the self cleaning to work (no water tank in the machine that I could see).  

VS bottled or canned OJ in existing equipment.  A 12 oz bottle of Minute Maid OJ costs me .98 and sells for 2.00, no muss no fuss.  And no truckloads of oranges to keep fresh....

This machine is the same garbage inside, different looking outside, someone brings to Nama every year.

$5000 Bug Dispensor/Wealth Stealer

Still not the biggest ripoff machine at the show, that award goes to....

drum roll please

Reis & Irvy’s/Generation NEXT

$65,000 frozen yogurt vending machine!!!

https://www.reisandirvys.com/

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, SCOTT1963 said:

This machine is the same garbage inside, different looking outside, someone brings to Nama every year.

$5000 Bug Dispensor/Wealth Stealer

Still not the biggest ripoff machine at the show, that award goes to....

drum roll please

Reis & Irvy’s/Generation NEXT

$65,000 frozen yogurt vending machine!!!

https://www.reisandirvys.com/

C'mon man we need to keep these get rich quick secrets to ourselves!

• Like 1

On 11/16/2019 at 2:56 PM, Southeast Treats said:

yea, no.  80 vends per service, service once per week?  80 x 4 = 320 vends per month if it sells out.   To have revenue of $4,000 a month each cup has to sell for $12.50.  OR at $4/ cup that is 1,000 vends (30+ vends per day average) to reach $4,000 as advertised, 1,000 / 80 = 12.5, or 13 services per month.  120 pounds of fresh oranges per service, your food cost is???  plus cups, plus labor cost. 

Will need a location with a water connection for the self cleaning to work (no water tank in the machine that I could see).  

VS bottled or canned OJ in existing equipment.  A 12 oz bottle of Minute Maid OJ costs me .98 and sells for 2.00, no muss no fuss.  And no truckloads of oranges to keep fresh....

The cost is even higher than you estimated

You cannot service it once a week, it is designed to be serviced daily

Daily!! You can't let it go 2-3-4-5 days, have to go every single day