Coinco validator not working

Jdeter

If i have to recalibrat how do I do that and i have checked that i have the correct option switches multiple times 

2 hours ago, AZVendor said:

You probably don't have the right option switch turned on for 5s.

You may need to try to program it again but I don't remember how.  If that won't work, it probably needs to be sent off for repair.  I have never had one do that but I've only had less than 6 of those because they gave me problems that mars didn't have.

If the $5 option switch is on then you don't have new software in it.  I think the BP4 is new enough that it will need at worst a new eprom or maybe just a software download.  It has to go to a Coinco repair depot for either one.

5 hours ago, AZVendor said:

If the $5 option switch is on then you don't have new software in it.  I think the BP4 is new enough that it will need at worst a new eprom or maybe just a software download.  It has to go to a Coinco repair depot for either one.

The BP4 isn't programmed with switches.  it's programmed by pressing down on the plastic lever on the lower assembly.  It's difficult to explain.

I remember the BP series being programmed for bills using the anti-theft gate at the rear of the upper track below the cash box.  If 1's and 10's are working, then sensors or mag head should not be an issues.  More likely firmware update for the 2008 $5.  Basically what AngryChris was saying.  

Changer Services (MN), Vendtronics (AZ) I think JR updates??, Wachtor Electronics (UT), Aeco (OK), United Changers (NY)  to name a few but it really depends on your location.

I would check google for a vending distributor near you and give them a call.