Vending Vechile? Or Fleet of Trucks

Yeah, you probably don't want to try to do that out of a Cherokee. Buy something bigger than what you think you will need. That was my plan but I'm cheap and didn't want to pass on the Astro I got for less than half of what the bigger vans I was looking at were going for.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

After loading 10 cases of 20oz bottles and stocking my machines from my 1995 Grand Prix GTP today,  My back is telling me it is time to upgrade my vehicle!  I had made plans this summer to purchase a new vehicle next spring,  but my back is screaming do it NOW!!!

I have really been interested in a Prius, since my vehicle will also be a "Dad's Taxi" and the high MPG rating but still looking around.

After loading 10 cases of 20oz bottles and stocking my machines from my 1995 Grand Prix GTP today,  My back is telling me it is time to upgrade my vehicle!  I had made plans this summer to purchase a new vehicle next spring,  but my back is screaming do it NOW!!!

I have really been interested in a Prius, since my vehicle will also be a "Dad's Taxi" and the high MPG rating but still looking around.

dont get a prius heres the deal the hybrid cars you are gonna pay a premium and the fact is the difference between the gas savings and the premium cost of the car is small if not negative. you are better off buying a hyundai or

some other regular car which does not have hybrid tech plus if it breaks ur prob stuck going to the dealer

Not only that but how in the heck is that little thing going to carry more than 5-6 cases at a time? Right now that may not be a big deal but if you add a few machines in the spring you will do a lot of driving back and forth and wind up wasting the gas you are saving.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a step van guy, and love it! Bought a used USPS van from a local dealer. It was already fitted with perfect shelving for my needs. Step vans are great in inclement weather. There is a reason the big parcel delivery companies favor them for multi-stop routes.

good idea,thats what my first vending vehicle will be when the time comes.is it cold in the winter in it?

How do you post a picture on here? I have never been able to make it work.

when posting a reply/topic click on "additional options" then next to where it says "attach"

click "browse" then choose pics from your hard drive. if you have more than one pic

click on (more attachments)

Archived