VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

Since you have told us that you wont be going RB with your 1st pick... who are you going to be targeting?

If your going to be 4th-5th we all know that the Big 3 should be gone by then which in my opinion would mean you should go RB.... you really want Gurley don't you  ;D you can tell me the truth mate... I wont laugh at YOU!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Actually 4th or 5th would get me two guaranteed good Wr's which beats the hell out of a round one Rb that gets hurt, fat or beats up his kid.

• Like 1

Actually 4th or 5th would get me two guaranteed good Wr's which beats the hell out of a round one Rb that gets hurt, fat or beats up his kid.

Yep... 2x good Wr's who are bound to do their ACL's in the 1st week  ;D

If you do stick to your plan of going Wr, Wr then you should be able to draft Eddie Lacy again in the 3rd  ;D  ;D  ;D

Just Joined!  ;D

Welcome on-board mate, just wanted to let you know that you have the Blue Pansies first up... they shouldn't give you too much trouble  ;D

• Like 1

And when are we going to get the draft order - our draft is a week away?

Now that we have 10x teams Big Mike might be able to give us the draft order or are we going to try & get more so that we can make it a 12x team league. Do I need to remind you who WON the last-time we had 12! ;D  

Yep... 2x good Wr's who are bound to do their ACL's in the 1st week  ;D

If you do stick to your plan of going Wr, Wr then you should be able to draft Eddie Lacy again in the 3rd  ;D  ;D  ;D

Welcome on-board mate, just wanted to let you know that you have the Blue Pansies first up... they shouldn't give you too much trouble  ;D

I'll have to admit that the only team that really fears us is Kiwi's as he's lost to me 4 out of 5 times now  ;D  ;D  ;D  And I'll be leaving Lard Butt for you as I know how much you want all the Packers (not that you'll  get many)

• Like 1

I'll have to admit that the only team that really fears us is Kiwi's as he's lost to me 4 out of 5 times now  ;D  ;D  ;D  And I'll be leaving Lard Butt for you as I know how much you want all the Packers (not that you'll  get many)

Sorry mate... I haven't been counting so I didn't realize that you lead our match-ups 4 to 1... the only thing I count is championships & we all know who's winning that race!  ;D

Sorry mate... I haven't been counting so I didn't realize that you lead our match-ups 4 to 1... the only thing I count is championships & we all know who's winning that race!  ;D

You can count?  ;D  ;D  ;D  If everybody else had beaten your butt 80% (which is four out of five - don't mean to confuse you with such big numbers) of the time we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Round 1
1.   Show Me Your...
2.   ThunderFromD...
3.   1.21 JJ Watts
4.   Quarter Scooper
5.   The Blue Moo...
6.   The Grazing ...
7.   FINS #1
8.   Mainor5251
9.   Blue Streaks
10.   Pyrodogzz

Well...................Fins #1 just emailed me to say he didn't want to play and Yahoo auto renewed him.  Any last minute takers? I will remove him. I am not sure how this will affect the draft order I have already published. We will see.

Mike

16 hours ago, Big Mike said:

I am going to be busy the rest of he day and it is the 11th hour. I called in a different friend to fill the spot. 

Maybe we could just leave Fins in as a phantom and have somebody neutral make his weekly adjustments, that way you don't have to mess with it any more or give your friend the 7th pick if you've found another player.

I have a guy in. Now the problem is I have no idea if our draft spots are still good. I have to  un finalize to remove Fin. I am almost positive it ruined our draft order. 

Mike

All u have to do is transfer the team. Everything stays the same. Under commissioner tools. You'll see a box where u type In new owners email. Once he receives the invite he'll accept and change the team name and contact info. Nothing in the league changes.

BT$

17 minutes ago, Big Mike said:

I have a guy in. Now the problem is I have no idea if our draft spots are still good. I have to  un finalize to remove Fin. I am almost positive it ruined our draft order. 

Mike

Kiwi will be pretty pissed if he can't get Odell.  Considering all his "disadvantages", I expect we'll be hearing about this all season:rolleyes::huh::rolleyes:

On 8/31/2016 at 11:28 AM, moondog said:

On 9/5/2016 at 0:33 AM, Big Mike said:
Round 1
1.   Show Me Your...
2.   ThunderFromD...
3.   1.21 JJ Watts
4.   Quarter Scooper
5.   The Blue Moo...
6.   The Grazing ...
7.   FINS #1
8.   Mainor5251
9.   Blue Streaks
10.   Pyrodogzz

I vote for re selecting the draft order since FINS isn't playing ;D

On 8/23/2016 at 2:41 PM, moondog said:

I've already promised myself I WILL NOT draft a stinkin' running back in the first round ever again - been burned two years in a row

What happened to you in the first couple of rounds yesterday... did you fall asleep & let Cajun draft your team for you?

5 hours ago, kiwi said:

What happened to you in the first couple of rounds yesterday... did you fall asleep & let Cajun draft your team for you?

It's a long and ugly story.  I was scrambling to reassemble my draft picks after the final draft order came out and just barely got back to the main page when the draft started.,  "F-ing" Yahoo automatically defaulted me to auto draft and I didn't realize it was on.  So I went to pick Elliot with my first pick and got Ware instead who was sitting on my deep sleepers list.  On my second pick I tried to grab Keenan Allen but got the AZ defense instead.  At this point I finally figured out what was up but the real pisser is that I went through other Yahoo mock drafts and this "Auto Draft" feature does not exist so basically I got royally screwed.  Looking on the bright  side. I'm sure Ware will far outscore Eddie Lacy (my last years first pick) but I'm still pissed off about the whole business.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  If the league opts for Golpher Yahoo next year you can count me out (and I'll let you know long before the eleventh hour)

• Like 1

On 9/7/2016 at 1:54 PM, moondog said:

It's a long and ugly story.  I was scrambling to reassemble my draft picks after the final draft order came out and just barely got back to the main page when the draft started.,  "F-ing" Yahoo automatically defaulted me to auto draft and I didn't realize it was on.  So I went to pick Elliot with my first pick and got Ware instead who was sitting on my deep sleepers list.  On my second pick I tried to grab Keenan Allen but got the AZ defense instead.  At this point I finally figured out what was up but the real pisser is that I went through other Yahoo mock drafts and this "Auto Draft" feature does not exist so basically I got royally screwed.  Looking on the bright  side. I'm sure Ware will far outscore Eddie Lacy (my last years first pick) but I'm still pissed off about the whole business.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  If the league opts for Golpher Yahoo next year you can count me out (and I'll let you know long before the eleventh hour)

This kinda makes me feel abit better about my famous "blunder" that I did back in 2014 now.... :P I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall during those first few rounds as I bet there was alot of cussing going on ;D ;D ;D

On 8/29/2016 at 7:20 AM, kiwi said:

Mate, just a quick question so that I understand our "new" waiver settings...

Game Time - Tuesday would mean that we have up until a players "Game Time" to add & drop a player - So a player that is a FA who playing on a Monday would still be available to be added until their game starts... is that correct?  

Also.... we won't have the ability to drop a player that is in our starting line-up to add a player that hasn't played yet... but we will be able to drop a player on our bench?

I just noticed that all players that were supposed to clear waivers on (Sep 9) have now been locked out until (Sep 14) so does that mean that our "new" waiver setting lock all players out from the start of the Thursday Night Game & not at the start of the actual game that they are playing in?