best selling can drinks?

vendking

The water bottle.. I wouldn't recommend it.  Unless you find water that has been canned in a 12 oz. can, chances are that any bottle you put in there will jam in some way, and I don't know if you'll be able to easily get it out.

As for the selections, I would start off with Mt. Dew, Coke, Pepsi, Diet Coke, Sprite, and Dr. Pepper.

It will depend on your region, but that's what I would do if it were me.

No bottles of any kind can be used in a serpentine machine such as yours.  The flavors Chris posted are probably the best to use, but you will want to make sure you have in the machine what the barbers or at least the owner of the shop will want.

You just have to too try different flavors.  Not to be racial  but look at your majority in your location.  If it is hispanics   coke/ sprite/ orange

If it is African Americans  try some flavored soda   grape, strawberry, orange      you can't go wrong with regulars   pepsi, dr.peeper, mt. dew.   You just have to try a few see what sells for you.  Also ask the employees what they like see in machine.     You figure it out soon.

Ok thanks I will look at that but its a big mix bowl (no racial) so I guess ill give a few a try

The best place to start is by asking your customers what they want. What they want and what they buy sometimes can be very different so use your judgment and start off with mainstream products and stay away from the oddball stuff like gingerale.

I have found Mtn Dew to be the best seller by a large margin 2nd probably dr pepper then way way down the line probably coke or pepsi. Around here, diet anything will just sit. I have a few machines where the employees actually requested a diet soda, but even then maybe a case every 2 months at best. Sometimes the people doing the suggesting are not the ones who are doing the buying.

Dew, coke, Pepsi, Dr pep, diet,

For the last one try different things...orange crush, sprite, tea, etc.

Personally, I rarely use Sprite. It simply does not sell well. For diets, I always place less in the machine to see how they do. Diets will expire quickly on you.

Thats crazy everyone sells dew mine is like

45% Coke

10% Pepsi

10% Dr pepper

10% waters/powerade

10% sprite/7up

5% Coke zero

5% squirt

2% Capri suns

2% dew

1% monsters

Mine would be dew for sure, then pepsi, coke, diet coke, them everything else. About to try generic grape soda and yoohoos. Pretty sure the grape soda will do good but not sure on the yoohoos. Anyone ever sell them? The cans. About to try them at an apartment complex

Mine would be dew for sure, then pepsi, coke, diet coke, them everything else. About to try generic grape soda and yoohoos. Pretty sure the grape soda will do good but not sure on the yoohoos. Anyone ever sell them? The cans. About to try them at an apartment complex

I offer Yoohoo at just a few accounts. I go through 2 cases a week...not great, but MUCH better than grape.

I offer Yoohoo at just a few accounts. I go through 2 cases a week...not great, but MUCH better than grape.

I find Yahoo to expensive to put in a single price machine and make profit. It never goes on sale here in south LA. Shasta Grape in one of my machines does great, four cases every week, I was asked to put it in machine. Same machine coke five cases every week.

I find Yahoo to expensive to put in a single price machine and make profit. It never goes on sale here in south LA. Shasta Grape in one of my machines does great, four cases every week, I was asked to put it in machine. Same machine coke five cases every week.

My Yoohoo is in multiprice machines at $1.00.

Lol...I had an account ask for grape soda today. I might take out the Monster which is a sloooow seller.

My Yoohoo is in multiprice machines at $1.00.

Lol...I had an account ask for grape soda today. I might take out the Monster which is a sloooow seller.

I tried that and it would just sit there in machine. Monster for me is a decent seller. In my trailer park location creme soda,strawberry, cola and pineapple is the top four all shasta at .75 a can.

I'm liking the feed back seems like the top sellers are between coke, pepsi, dew, and everything else after.

We should make this a sticky so that everyone can post the best selling can soda they have and also so new guys like me can have an idea of what in different or if not same areas can sell more than the other

Any words on that MODs

I don't know if it's worth a sticky because it varies completely by location.  A thread like this would go on and on and on...  Almost every vendor will figure out what is the worst and best seller at their own location.

I don't know if it's worth a sticky because it varies completely by location.  A thread like this would go on and on and on...  Almost every vendor will figure out what is the worst and best seller at their own location.

I'm sure every vendor will know worst/best seller at their own location but I noticed that 2-3 members are in florida if someone new were to join or a guest just happen to view this he wouldnt have to look too much, if he happens to also be in Florida relatively close? I think as sort of a guide IMO. But it could go on and on, just the more to read and research and learn from other members what they think works best in surrounding areas

BUT LETS NOT STRAY FROM TOPIC SORRY!!!

Archived