Random thoughts

lacanteen

2 hours ago, lacanteen said:

The real nightmare is realizing that you are, indeed, the smartest one in the room.

With an IQ of 152 it's just an average day for me.

Though I did know a guy in the 160's. I am also fairly certain he is evil, and in fact should have bought a white cat to slowly pet in front of people. He worked in genetics, so if evil plants start taking over the world, you will know who to blame. 

7 hours ago, The Mage said:

With an IQ of 152 it's just an average day for me.

Though I did know a guy in the 160's. I am also fairly certain he is evil, and in fact should have bought a white cat to slowly pet in front of people. He worked in genetics, so if evil plants start taking over the world, you will know who to blame. 

That's funny lol.  I had some IQ tests anywhere between 106 and 130'ish.  Personally, I don't believe in IQ tests at all.  Many "geniuses" out there have massive IQ scores but couldn't survive on their own at all.  I measure intelligence by your ability to adapt to sudden changes where existing knowledge does not apply, such as if you were kidnapped and dropped in a country with a language you didn't understand with no ID, no local government to help you, no money, and no knowledge of the local area (including food sources).  How would you survive?  Sorry, got off topic.