Issues with Vendors Exchange UCB kits

Chard

How do you do a hard reset to clear memory on a Vendors Exchange UCB kit? Both of these are AP 113.

We are having software issues on two different machines at 2 major accounts.

Tech help line is down.

Receiving to run into this issue more frequently on the UCB kits meeting software resets and exhibiting strange issues like taking money and returning money immediately when a selection is chosen not dispensing product..

I have a VE UCB in a 113.  It has a Mars VN 2712, CF7512, and USA Tech reader.  It works as it should except for a jam in the dime column that I easily fixed thanks to the nice design of those mechs.

There is a way to hard reset those as we had it wrote down but I can't find it. If memory serves me correct it never helped our hiccups with those boards anyways. 

We quit buying the VE and switched to the inOne a couple years ago and I am glad we did. 

• Like 1

lol

The BFH! 

Our issues were usually a credit established on the display and being locked out from making a selection. The fix was to power cycle the machine. In my mind that’s not fixing it only making work again. It may go months before doing it again and this is not just one or two machines but several. Some had different software revisions but bringing them all to 3.2.1 did nothing. 

Did you get through to tech support for the reset procedure? You will want a pen and paper handy because it’s not an easy one to remember.

Pretty sure this is a nayax issue.  The 501e next to the snack has now failed the exact same way.

Eliminated components and found that once the modern was out of the loop  cash handling equipment worked.

Nayax says both modems need to be replaced, but i don't buy it.   They didn't even trouble shoot it 

We'll see what the outcome is. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SCOTT1963 said:

Some people like Fords, some like Chevys

It's all good

Ford all the way. 

Chevrolet stands for: Condition Helpless Every Valve Relies On Leftover Engine Technology. (Camaro, Chevelle,Nova only exceptions) 💩

Edited by Anacapa Vending

• 6 months later...

WOW!!  I just bought my first items from Vendors Exchange.  They sent my invoice with one shipping charge on it, which was okay, but charged my account an ADDITIONAL $10.33 for shipping!  I called to find out why and the lady told me that it "should say" "estimated shipping".  It does not.  Then the lady hung up on me while I was talking to her.  This is terrible service.  I guess she was tired of talking over me while I was talking to her.