diy leds

TKK

So thanx to Cajun I decided to try this upgrade. I have some snack machines and a usi combo that I just cant get bulbs for. Even then you pay $9-$25 per bulb plus a starter. So im upgrading some to diy led lighting. Ill post some pics.

6 16feet ropes for $72 shipped with power inverters. These are the single led ones and even then they are bright as hell! Has a sticky side. I think it gives way more light and appeal.ill post pics tomorrow when I decide which ones I do. Shouldn't take more than 5 min a piece. I bought the dual led ones for my box trucks box.

3693585C-orig_zps01abc2db.jpg

ABE26134-orig_zpsfc628f98.jpg

1F67F85C-orig_zps1c0a8e6c.jpg

3693585C-orig_zps01abc2db.jpg

FD60D98B-orig_zps353ec189.jpg

My cousin bought the ones that plug in for $80 they arent even as bright, these actually light ALL the Machine and spreads the light. I showed them to him and he was pissed. He spent 430 for 5 and I spent 72 lol

For 6

i just put a 3 meter kit from ebay in a dn368 soda machine, and it does just fine. So far so good, and cheaper than just buying bulbs. Especially since no one carries the 64" t12 HO bulbs anymore around here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

how did your install go? anyone have updates on how these held up??

No problem with my lights so far, no burnt bulbs. Even do they look small it lights up machine great!

I have one machine left to put lights in.

AP 6000, will take pictures of it when I'm doing it.

No problem with my lights so far, no burnt bulbs. Even do they look small it lights up machine great!

I have one machine left to put lights in.

AP 6000, will take pictures of it when I'm doing it.

Mike, post that link you sent me awhile back - that was a great source for LED kits

• 2 weeks later...

Theres.some for 10 from Hong Kong. U have to.plug these.in to the wall for sure as I tried splicing into the.bulb source and they all burned out

• 4 months later...

Funny Lights for Old V407

Just installed some of those EBay LED strip lights with the sticky back. I used the original plug going to the ballast and spliced in a 120V plug to plug the new LED transformer into. Seems to work. I really like the color changing effect, but will probably stick with just white.

Archived