2016 goals

antoniocinisi

More locs, more toys, more smaller setup vs the big ones. Though one big (7-9 way) setup makes a lot more, locating them takes much more time, and in that time I can locate more 4-5 ways and (theoretically at least) make more money. Gotta get some more soda and snack machines this spring if my locating efforts pan out.

Otherwise, the plan is still to expand as far as my resources will carry me! ;D

I used 2015 to establish my business.  I now have about 10 feasible locations that I am running gumballs and candy.  I look to double this in 2016 while possibly transitioning to some toys (bouncy balls) and honor boxes as well.  

I would like to make enough income to say goodbye to the overtime at my regular job.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

I would like to make enough income to say goodbye to the overtime at my regular job.

I could get Vending done a lot quicker than those 12 hour extra days!

That's calls FOR yourself.... Not adding racks to your existing locating business right?

I'm going to start calling for customers myself for racks. Won't be cheap, but I'll be doing it part time.

My own racks don't sit long. Racks are easier for me in person than charity.

I want 40 more locations for myself.

I combined it into 1. Lol

I'm going to start calling for customers myself for racks. Won't be cheap, but I'll be doing it part time.

My own racks don't sit long. Racks are easier for me in person than charity.

I want 40 more locations for myself.

I combined it into 1. Lol

Sounds good to me.... I will put up the cash up front! Let me know what the price is!

Sounds good to me.... I will put up the cash up front! Let me know what the price is!

No need for the cash upfront. If  you still need help in a month get a hold of me.

I have a goal of eliminating all non-vending related advertising on VENDisccuss, and at the same time eliminate the need for donations to keep the site running.

I am also looking into making this site better, at the same time trying to keep from loosing anything good we have here. (I think I mentioned this in my intro post.)

I also have a vending related goal outside of VENDiscuss, but not ready to talk about that here just yet.

I have a goal of eliminating all non-vending related advertising on VENDisccuss, and at the same time eliminate the need for donations to keep the site running.

I am also looking into making this site better, at the same time trying to keep from loosing anything good we have here. (I think I mentioned this in my intro post.)

I also have a vending related goal outside of VENDiscuss, but not ready to talk about that here just yet.

U da man mage! U da man!

You may consider putting an ad on the mobile site, where there are none currently.

You may consider putting an ad on the mobile site, where there are none currently.

Are you talking Tapatalk, or just the mobile version of this site?

Tapatalk has their own advertising, and the mobile seems to require a signup for yet another ad network. I'm looking into seeing if it's possible to get the banners onto the mobile side.

Are you talking Tapatalk, or just the mobile version of this site?

Tapatalk has their own advertising, and the mobile seems to require a signup for yet another ad network. I'm looking into seeing if it's possible to get the banners onto the mobile side.

Just the mobile version of the site.

Kinda got off topic, lets get back to people listing their goals.

I won't be adding any locations, but I am planning on modifying things to see if I can improve my rate of return, and seeing if I can convince some of these locations to add a machine.

Archived