Bevmax 5591?

TKK

1 minute ago, lacanteen said:

I know this is a little off topic, but do you think an AMS bottle machine would boost the same sales potential as a bevmax-4?  If not, do you think it would still provide a sales boost over a traditional stack vendor?  This local college just did $145 in about 5.5 business days with no card reader out of a 501e that isn't too attractive as it is (it's a lease).  They told me that this is their summer classes so they expect regular classes to be even higher and, at this point, sales may be more consistent than with their historic on-again/ off-again classes.  Even if I can just get it to $200/week, it seems like it would justify the AMS but I wonder whether a bevmax would be the way to go for an extra $1k.

1 hour ago, AZVendor said:

The AMS won't hold as much product so I wouldn't mess with it.

Recent sales have the location doing 5-6k/year from snacks + soda.  This last week alone was closer 11k if these sales hold true from here on out.  They said there was nothing different about this past week but it's just a result of more students.

What would you do?  I am going to install either a nice Nat 157 or a USI 3509 + card reader and possibly just add a card reader to the 501e now pending whether I can drill into it or I have to buy a bezel (bottler asset).  Would you just get a bevmax (and card reader) and be done with it or just add a card reader to the 501e and be done with it? Or a nice new stack vendor even?

If you can prevent shaking of the machine then a Bevmax will give you a great selling display and much more selectivity.  A Bev 4 would work better than a Bev 1 of course.  In your case I would consider a second 501E for better security.  Get one that has a live display door and put bottles or energy drinks in it.  Most if not all later E models have two validator holes so you don't have to drill into the door.

Additionally you can then sandwich the snack between the soda machines and run straps across the tops of the machines to prevent shaking of the snack.

Edited by AZVendor

17 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

If you can prevent shaking of the machine then a Bevmax will give you a great selling display and much more selectivity.  A Bev 4 would work better than a Bev 1 of course.  In your case I would consider a second 501E for better security.  Get one that has a live display door and put bottles or energy drinks in it.  Most if not all later E models have two validator holes so you don't have to drill into the door.

Additionally you can then sandwich the snack between the soda machines and run straps across the tops of the machines to prevent shaking of the snack.

Space appears to be an issue here but I would love to be able to install a second stack of I can.  I'll ask them.

Ive never had one so thats great to know! Vendo vues are horrible.as well. So 721s i guess are good but i need like 20 to 50 glassfronts this year anyone got a good source?

Ever thought about buying new equipment?  I buy direct from Crane and get a good financing package from them as well.  They have been pretty good to work with on my small orders, I don't know what kind of deal you could get on quantity.

Just saw the Youtube video. I got two joist hangers and pulled a scrap 2x4 from my shop. I used tap con screws into the block wall and leveled the other one so it screwed into the  middle back of the machine at the top. Then cut the 2x4 to 9" and screwed that to the joist hangers. Everything came together in the middle of the machine. Plenty of air movement to keep it cool and it eliminated the shaking. 

• Like 1