KickStart Locations

T BIRD

I am a  

60 members have voted

1. 1. I am a

• Satisfied Customer
    • Neutral Customer
    • Un-Satisfied Customer

I am new into the bulk vending business (and very passionate on getting quality locations and growing a successful business).

I hired Robert to Locate 10 of My Dentyne Ice that I purchased from the man (Steve @ Superpro Vending).  After reading some of the posts on

locators, I expected to wait 2-3 Weeks for a few locations......

(6) DAYS LATER!!!!!    HE LOCATED ALL (10) OF MY MACHINES!!!!!!

THE SAYING IS TRUE:  YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET

May god bless and help all of us to be successful vending operators and spend countless hours (ROLLING THOSE QUARTERS)!

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone taken kickstart up on there bar/restaurant only and or the next day location for the extra 10.00 each? Last Friday I paid for the bar/restaurant only so I will see what happens. Last time I was sent a location for a shootin hoops to a speedy print shop  LOL nobody there would use a shootin hoops so I placed a triple head there. The women there were very happy and spent $5.75 in the first week haven't used much the next week cause of halloween  :(

If I got a speedy print shop for a shooting hoops I would've sent rob back a "seriously...?"

I am clear about the kind of machines I'm locating (IE, does it have toys, gb, shooting hoops, etc) and what I expect to get for targeting that demographic. So far, he hasn't sent me any that I wouldn't have thought "this looks like a good place". When you order a shooting hoops, the requirements should be implicit, and the price reflects the more exclusive location desired.

LOL I was gonna but I figured I could make it work with a triple and I think it will be ok. I did get a price from someone else to do a shootin hoops and it was much more so I know there was no thought put into that speedy printing location LOL but it did work out luckily I had a triple head available

Shootin' Hoops should go in Kid Friendly places, I agree! 

We're always here to make things right.

Shootin' Hoops are a little more expensive for a few reasons. 

-  They are a little bit wider of a machine. 

-  We generally target kid friendly locations which are more difficult to get into.

Have a great one you all!  It is my pleasure working with each and every one of you.

Regards,

Rob

Update in regard to shooting hoops. I did have Rob place a shooting hoops for me. It brings in quarters at a rate of aprox 15$/month. Given that it is all gumballs, this is not too bad. I think the real test is after this experience, will I hire him to do another shooting hoops? If I can get my hands on another SH machine, I will send the order to Rob again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ,

I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in here real quick. I have got Rob after a couple locations myself and it has been a very positive experience so far. He has a nice website with some pretty ineresting order entry and management software. I have had extremely fast responses from him when I have contacted him( we're talking in minutes here).  I am looking forward to continuing to work with him. Good luck to everyone, and thanks to Rob.

The system is very easy to navigate and is very useful in keeping things organized. It automatically updates your location status and alerts you when new ones are found.  It is a really helpful tool.

Whoa, don't think I had seen this. Going to go have a look. The colorful buttons always make me want to buy things, even if I don't have that kind of machine...

At first we had trouble getting into the right location and I was getting a bit frustrated. However; Rob stayed on top of things and was responsive in getting me a very good grossing location that I am excited to say is doing very well. Rob was consistent and had good communication to keep me updated. I will continue to use his service in the future.

Thank you,

Barry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just received my locations from Kickstart, and am placing 2 of them today.

Local Pizza/BBQ rest - Sticker

Papa Johns - Triple

I am very happy with these two, but wondering about the third.  A sticker machine in a bakery, and it closes at 2 p.m.

I will give it a shot, and have the guarantee ready.  (Hoping I won't have to use one this quickly though.)  That one goes in Monday.

My first time dropping off machines, so hoping things go well.

Papa John's, no problem.  The manager did have to call the person who approved it, but that only took a couple of minutes.  And coincidentally I knew this manager.  Didn't know he was a manager there.  And he was stoked that the machine went in, telling me that he thought the Skittles would be gone in a day.

Now the other place, they thought it was going to be a candy machine, not a sticker machine.  I showed them the sticker machine, and informed them that if they wanted a candy machine instead, I could do that.  He wanted to talk to his higher up, and get back to me, so I left my business card.  If I don't hear back, I will call him back though.

So it sounds like I might have the location, just not sure what machine they are going to accept.  But I see the big possibility of loosing it while they discuss it.

Now the question is what is going to happen at the bakery?  Are they expecting a sticker machine?

I think I might know how the mistake was made.  They normally work on candy machines, having just added in the sticker and toy machines.  So they probably fell into the habit of selling a candy machine.  Problem is I put the NCCS sticker on the sticker machine.

Archived